La Petite Chaise with a Slipcover!

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs

1. Anonymous says:

Nice!

2. A-dorable!!! Love your combo piping, it just makes the whole piece have so much personality! Quick… before my girls see this, I've gotta click off or else, they'll want one – lol!!

ps – are you swearing at me?

3. pps – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

4. I'm making one right now too using Miss Mustard Seed!! I'm hoping that my 15 year old $100 machine lasts just a little bit longer! LOL Looks great!

5. Pamma says:

It looks fantastic….bright, cheerful and perfect from here~
    ~Pam

6. oh that is adorable, karen! love the piping!

7. I have a chair, couch, and loveseat if you have the time. :@

Wonderful transformation!

8. Love your slipcover. I'm your newest follower. Would love for you to follow back. Heather

9. Anonymous says:

Just keep the dog and kids off of it now, and will be fine!

10. Oh THAT IS SO CUTE! I love the scrapped piping!
    I've made slip covers before years ago… I've got to make some more…but the lazy factor is so strong right now!

I must get over myself!
    Take care and have a great start to a wonderful new year!

11. Anne says:

Your slip cover is truly lovely! What a gorgeous transformation!

I appreciate your sweet comment after visiting my “Gloria-the-chair makeover.” It is so great to be introduced to you and your blog. 😉

All the best in the new year!

12. I LUV the mixed fabric patterns on the piping!!!! So boho-chic and funky! GREAT job! 🙂 xoxo laurie

13. Adrienne says:

I thinks its pretty good, and a clean white slipcover is so much nicer to look at than old upholstery. I'm working on my own slipcover, also using white duck cloth and it is a mess! LOL. Still, it looks better than the ugly blue cloth.

14. Twice Nice says:

All things upholstery intimidate me! So, I say you did FANTASTIC! I love the fun piping.

15. Pamela says:

Wow! You always amaze me!! Thanks for coming to the party!!

16. Talk about welt cord “making” the piece! It’s the perfect touch! Love the different fabrics.

17. I just ran across you today, and I really enjoyed reading your pages. Your detailed directions with product recommendations and availability on the spot makes your table project seem “doable.” Not knowing anything about this corner of creativity, I’d have to go research products myself if you’d not referenced them. Bless you for saving me the trouble; I have somewhere to start. Have you ever thought of selling products together as a pre made kit for this or that project? I’m sure you have, but I’d buy one, regular sized products, Regular price. Just that much easier, and no risk of buying the wrong item. I speak from experience! Not here, though. for other projects! Your finishes are exquisite, and I’m assuming take a little time and patience to master. You’re a very good writer, and that makes all the difference! Your daughter’s chair turned out great! When do you sleep, clever girl?