La Petite Table Verte

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs

1. mmmmmmmmmmmmm Frenchy Goodness!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Oh it makes me so happy….My table reveal for tomorrow is green too….Great minds think alike!!!
    Hugs,
    Karin

2. Anita says:

Love it! She's quite the beauty!

3. oh that is SO fun! i love that happy green!

4. Oh, she's just an absolute cutie!

5. Special 'K' says:

Wow! What a vibrant colour. It is so good to see colour, there is not a lot used these days. Your transformation is GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing your cheerful post today. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

6. Brittany says:

Love this!! Awesome job!

7. I love this…the green just pops. You have a wonderful eye for color! 🙂

8. I like it!
    Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD

9. treasure with a capital T! love it… cheerful, happy, sweet… perfect!

10. Cynthia says:

I don't usually go for green, but this piece is just so fresh and happy looking! It looks great!

11. What a lovely redoux 😉 I love that shade of green and the graphic is just perfect.

12. I love the transformation! The green is so pretty.

13. Love the green! The graphic looks perfect on top, you must be so happy with how it turned out! ~Marcy

14. Sue says:

It's beautiful!

15. sturdydesign says:

The green is unique and perfect for this piece! Love it!!!!

16. Great restyle I love the “zing” of color very punchy!!!

17. I love it..the color is graphic and the graphic just completes it. I have to say I love it's hat!

18. That is so fun! This project would be perfect for our new linky party featuring “Transformations” called Repurpose-Remodel-Reveal, I know our readers would love to see it too! (It starts Friday, March 2nd 2012 at 7:00 am MST and reoccures every 1st and 3rd Friday)

19. Thats because I sent you the wrong link. I guess I'm just as slow. Sorry, Here it is: