Ask and Ye Shall Receive

Le Junque, Uncategorized

1. Jeri says:

I love, love the doors and the workbench!! I found someone near me on Craigslist that makes handcrafted workbenches! Picked mine up the other day, it’s going in my craft room. I posted picks on my facebook page, haven’t had time to blog about it yet! Can’t wait to see what you do with all those fab finds!!!
    xoxo
    Jeri

2. Chrystal says:

I am seriously jealous of your awesome finds! All I ever find in the trash is actual trash! Can’t wait to see what you do with those treasures!

the blog looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! great job!
    and i am jealous of that workbench piece…. oh man.

Oh maaan! You’re killin’ me with all the grEAt doors you keep finding!
    Your Jealous friend–Catherine

5. Susan says:

Holy Moly Girl! What are you going to do with all those doors? I was lucky enough to find 3 right across the street when they were renovating a very old house. I used 2 for desk tops and 1 for my workbench….
    And that table is to die for! You would pay a lot of money for that in some catalog stores!
    Great for you!
    Susan
    Homeroad

6. Lucky duck! I need to two doors for a project and would just love to find them for free!

7. Rachelle says:

I’m jealous of your door scores! I’m always keeping my eyes peeled for furniture left by dumpsters. My husband gets frustrated sometimes because I’ll shout out and he’ll think I’m shouting about an oncoming car or something… Oops. 🙂

8. Carolyn says:

Score! Nice finds. I recently came into several antique doors on Craigslist for FREE! I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw the ad. I love that bench … pure awesomeness!

Carolyn