Friday Feature Party #49 and Mes Préférés

Uncategorized

1. Beautiful features! Thanks for hosting – I’m so happy to finally have something COMPLETED to actually link! ;D ~Lori

2. Shannon Fox says:

Love that kitchen with the sunny yellow brick wall! So cute. Going over for a look-see. I linked my ugly bath makeover. Don’t be scared kay 😉 Thanks for hosting Miss GTC!!

3. Christine says:

Beautiful features 🙂 Thanks for hosting!

xoChristine

4. Yippie – thanks for the fab feature for my music lyric plates!

5. Jodi says:

ha ha ha ha, Oh heavens! This was my first time ever linking up to ANYTHING…I guess under “name” I am supposed to name my picture. So sorry, its supposed to be our kitchen remodel. Next time I will get it right!
    ps. love the cheerful kitchen in your post.
    xoxoJodi

6. Just linked up, thanks so much for the party!!

7. Vanessa says:

Hey Friday friend! So thrilled to be partying with you this week and appreciate you hosting us! 🙂
    Vanessa

8. Thank you so much for the feature! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

–Katie
    @ Creatively Living

• Zarbhai says:

VPS.net Sucks and has been the worst hosting veondr of all time. I have two sites with them and have been down 6 days in total. I have been with them a little more than 3 months.

9. Holly says:

Great features! Thanks for hosting the party.

10. Little Bit says:

Thanks for hosting! Little Bit

11. Thanks so much for hosting such a lovely party. I’m a new follower on LF.

12. Megan says:

Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend. Megan

13. Julie says:

Hi! Thank you for hosting! I am a new follower now 🙂 I loved the yellow kitchen…I have that pasta picture and just relocated it last night. Ironic! XX

Julie
    redheadcandecorate.com

14. Tina says:

Thank you for hosting.Great features this week.

Have a great weekend.

15. Okay seriously, I’ll take one of each! Wooden placemats? pallet signs? LOVE THEM!! but right now, I’m headed to Luci’s for coffee! Here kitchen is SO inviting; everyone would feel welcome there! Luci, put the coffee on, I’m on my way!

16. Allison says:

Thank you for hosting!! First time by. Linked up a couple projects. Merci Beaucoup!!

17. Mimi says:

Thanks so much for hosting each week. have a wonderful weekend!

18. Francine says:

Thank you SO much for featuring my dresser. I very rarely ‘miss’ pieces that I do but selling that one kinda’ hurt. I LOVE the lyric plate..doesn’t hurt that “Born to Run” is my all-time favorite song either! Thanks for hosting!

19. Sayuri says:

Thank you for hosting link party!
    It’s so cute your blog is like half-French!
    I love French design and my husband is French(Canadian , thougu), all my 3 kids speak French too!
    I want to follow you, but the process somehow went wrong and I couldn’t…..