Redoux is in Country Living Magazine!!

Le Junque

1. karin says:

AAAAKKKKK!!! I know someone famous!!! WHO HOOOO!!!!! How awesome is that…Now when I look at the magazine I can say…I KNOW HER!!! Hugs to you hun!! You deserve it!!
    Karin

2. Congrats congrats! How very cool!

3. Shannon Fox says:

WOOOoooo HOOOoooo!!!!!

Was that too much?

I am so flipping excited for you. Like. Lots. How exciting for you to be in a magazine. And well deserved. You. Are. SO talented.

Congrats my friend.

4. Congratulations! I pinned it, so I can make one. What an awesome way to recycle!
    Debbie

5. Congratulations on being included in CL!

Your blog is looking lovely too!

Printemps heureux à vous aussi!
    Everything looks so beaUtiful! Congrats!
    Wow! Country living Magazine too?! I think your fame timer is going to last longer than 15 minutes! And btw–I’m sooo jealous of the “Friends” sofa pic!

7. Suffering Husband says:

Great job- Blog looks great!

8. Jenibelle says:

Yay Karen!!!! I wish I had an inkling of your creativity!! So fun for you and richly deserved!

9. That’s awesome!! Congratulations! 🙂

10. Jill Wilhelm says:

That’s AWESOME Karen!! I love the idea! That is soooo exciting 🙂 I can’t telll you my project for the contest this week but I’ll give a hint….has to do with pallets! And I am being featured at Roadkill tomorrow for my craft station! One day maybe Country Living. Enjoy your fame…you do amazing work!

11. Vanessa says:

YAY!!!! Oh my goodness Karen congratulations!! That is so exciting and we couldn’t be happier for you. That was such an awesome project it is no surprise at all that they came knocking at your door! 🙂 And your blog is looking super awesome my friend!
    Vanessa

12. Well..CONGRATS! How awesome are you and your project! Well deserved! And your blog is so pretty and chic!

13. Deneen says:

So happy for you! You are so talented and deserve to be recognized!

14. Congrats! I am so excited for you. Your new blog design is awesome!

15. Congrats! It’s fun to have your name up in lights so to speak 🙂 Just be glad they didn’t put your picture in there! It’s a bit creepy to have people stare at you in the store and say “hey aren’t you…” trust me on this one 🙂

And I really want to use that idea! I wonder if I can grow my herbs in it…

16. Mandy says:

Karen, I’m so excited for you!!!! Congrats!!! You are SO deserving of this. You are one talented lady.

Love the new look of the blog too :-).

Mandy

17. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Susan says:

Congratulations on Country Living! Well deserved! Now I know what to do with the pallet in my yard that my husband has been threatening to throw out! I love your idea!
    Susan
    Homeroad

19. What a great thing to celebrate! A big (and well deserved) congrats to you!

how did i miss this post????? freaking awesome!

21. You my dear must be on cloud 9! All of this fame is well earned and you may just find yourself sitting on stage with Martha or nate one day! Congrats:)

22. Lynne says:

Congrats on the magazine feature! How exciting. Love the new website as well. 🙂

23. wow, that is amazing that you were in the magazine! i love the pop of colors and the red. great idea!

That is awesome news and an awesome project! Huge congrats!

25. Wow! Congrats on the Country Living feature. That’s amazing. You deserve it. That’s such a fun way to use a pallet. I love it. I’m a new follower and would love a follow back, but no pressure!

26. What a great idea. I love the red contrasting with the green of the plants. Congratulations on your fame 🙂

27. Suzy says:

Congrats!!! I’m sharing this good news on my facebook page. Your pallet garden is so cool!

28. marilyn says:

So glad for you, great job, those pallets are sure fun! Can’t imagine being in Country Living esxpecially since I always have that magazine, how exciting for you. Newest lkinky follower, hope to see you visit.

29. Karen,
    How did I not see this until now – must have been living under a rock – or having surgery!!

You must be thrilled – so exciting to see yourself in lights. Country Living now, your own reality show next!!

Your 15 minutes are definitely not over – I know you’ve got even more great things up your sleeve.

30. Congratulations so exciting! This project is so cool, thanks for linking it up to the RRR Transformation party, we’re so excited to feature this tomorrow!
    Whitney – The Rooster and The Hen