Friday Feature #53 and Mes Préférés

Uncategorized

1. Love the antiqued mirror!!

2. Vanessa says:

Hey girlie! Love those features and so appreciate you hosting us! 🙂
    Vanessa

3. adore all your
    sweet features

all linked up
    with my
    sourdough starter
    and bread recipe

thanks for hosting!

alison

4. Shannon Fox says:

I swung by for a visit at Kelly’s, love the table redoux! I also love that storage bench feature here. I saw that and was amazed at the makeover and the end result (plus photography!). Have a fab weekend Miss Pixie Ninja 😉

5. Angie says:

Just discovered you through Eclectically Vintage. Love your blog. The union jack table you featured is fabulous. Linking up our bathroom vanity project. Thanks for hosting!!
    Angie

6. Thannks for hosting. My first link up to your party.

7. Scribbler says:

This is my first time to join your party — I look forward to many more. Thanks for hosting.

8. Becky says:

Thanks so much for the party….I can’t wait to see how you “accessorize” your furniture…
    Blessings, Becky

9. That union jack is swoon worthy and I must have one! What a beautiful finish on it… LLLLOVE IT!

10. That table is great. Love it. Thanks for hosting!

WOW! that first picture looks like a magazine!

12. Love all these features! Thanks for hosting a fab party!! Can’t wait to check it out!

My mom use to keep a yardstick handy to whack me on the butt when I was a kid….. I think I should tell my kids that story than make one the size of the feature ruler.

~Bliss~

14. Christine says:

Thanks so much for the feature GTC!! I’m totally taking your advice for the indoor/outdoor furniture and know just the piece to try as a guinea pig!

Xo- Christine

15. Little Bit says:

Thank you for hosting! Little Bit

16. Liz says:

I enjoyed all your features from last week’s party and now I’m going to go peruse the new links and check out your guest host spot. Thank you! Hope you’ll stop by my place sometime too.

17. Megan says:

Great features! Thanks for hosting. Megan

18. Thanks for the feature! Love all the others, too!

19. tina says:

I love the union jack coffee table.
    Thank you for hosting.
    Have a great weekend.

20. Thank you for hosting! Hope you have an awesome weekend!

21. Hi, I found your blog so informative and interesting that I have nominated it for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please check it out on my post, http://myblog-bratti.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html
    Pattie

22. Your nightstand makeover is insanely gorgeous! (aside – who throws away garbage cans…weird? Just happened to notice that in one of the dumpsters) But back to the important stuff – love the paint finish you did on the nightstand…and mismatched knobs.
    Thanks for hosting – have a great weekend.

23. Just now getting here! thanks so much for always sharing the Friday Party Love!!

24. Meegan says:

Thanks for hosting an amazing party every week! Love your blog and ideas!!
    Meegan

25. carmel says:

I’m linking up for the first time-thanks for hosting! Glad I found your blog!