Friday Feature Party #50 and Mes Préférés

Uncategorized

1. I love that painted drawer!!

2. Thanks a bunch for hosting Jill, have a great Easter!

3. Denise says:

Bonjour, thank you for hosting a great party!

4. Some great features, that chair is knock your socks off!! Have a wonderful weekend!

5. Little Bit says:

Thanks so much for hosting and allowing us the opportunity to all connect via you! Little Bit

i am so in love with that chair!

7. Rachel says:

Karen ~~~ great features this week! Can’t wait to look around this weeks party…thanks for hosting and keep celebrating that birthday…it’s good all month right?!?!?!?

8. Jesse says:

Hey Hey! Thanks so much for posting my ombre chair! People seem to really like the details in the tutorial, I’m glad – because I worried I was rambling! The chair found a nice home in Berkeley, but I’m stoked to make more.

I highly recomend everyone try their hand at ombre fade, it’s fun, fast, & rewarding. It will get you in the creative mood!

Thanks again!

9. Thanks so much for the feature, Karen! 🙂 Easter blessings to you and your family!

10. Megan says:

Thank you for hosting. 🙂 Megan

11. Shannon Fox says:

Karen-I always love your features. Such a great variety. I love that buffet solution, I saw something similar once, but it was not covered. What fab storage!! That lime dresser is amazing too!!

12. Vanessa says:

Thanks again for the feature my friend!! 🙂
    Vanessa

13. Pamela says:

I made it this week! Thanx for hosting lady! Hope your day is going well!

14. Kim says:

THanks for hosting another great party! Have a wonderful Easter!
    Kim@reposhture.blogspot.com

15. Tricia says:

Thank you for hosting I am following you!
    Tricia @ {SeekingEcoChic}

16. Linda Leyble says:

Hey Karen…nice blog redoux. I have to do that as well – as soon as I have a few more dollars in my pocket I will.

I hope to have a few projects for you for linking soon. It’s not that I don’t have the projects…just not great pictures…or I have yet to take them. I am making it more of a point to take “before” pics which are important. Don’t know why I forget that sometimes!!

Looks like you are doing great – keep up the fabulous work!

Linda