Friday Feature Party #52 and Mes Préférés

Uncategorized

1. Vanessa says:

Awesome features Karen! I love the “faux” galvanized containers. So cool! Thanks so much for hosting us!
    Vanessa

2. I love the colors in all the features! Beautiful pieces! Thanks for hosting 🙂
    Debbie

3. Shannon Fox says:

Those are SOME features! Love all the color and whimsy.
    Thanks for hosting. Nothing new this week 😉 Hope to party next time!!

4. Claudine says:

GREAT features!!!
    I am going to visit them as soon as I finish linking up!!!
    I LOVED the can’s herb garden! Anybody can do it even on an apt balcony!

5. Always love stopping by! Thanks for hosting :o)

xo-Christine

6. cyndi says:

You got some great features this week! Wonderful!

7. Deborah says:

Thank you for featuring my galvanized tins among so many great features! Thanks for hosting the party. Have a lovely weekend!

Deborah

8. Little Bit says:

Thanks so much for hosting! Always fun to stop by here 🙂 Little Bit

9. Thank-you for featuring my lavender nightstand! It was my first time at your party–and what a warm welcome. Especially with such awesome other features!

10. Thanks so much for hosting. P.S. Love the overalls!

11. thank you for hosting the party!

12. Great features! Thank you for hosting, Karen! Have a fab weekend.

13. I’m so happy to be linking up again this week, thanks so much for hosting…Happy Friday!

14. tina says:

Thank you so very much for hosting.

15. Roeshel says:

So many awesome features (some new to me!). Looking forward to checking them out. Thanks so much for hosting a great party! 😉 Have a super weekend!

16. Roeshel says:

ps. I’ve linked up but I’ve been having issues everywhere with getting a thumbnail image to show. 🙁 (It’s ‘me’ not ‘you’. lol)

17. Love the features this week. especially that chair! Thanks for the great party.

18. Karen, thanks for hosting!! Have a great weekend!! ~Lori

19. Mary says:

This is my first time to party at your fun blog! So glad I found you- Love the features. That dresser as a flower box is so me!

20. Yay!!! It’s your party which means it must be FRIDAY!!! Wahoo!!

21. Your features are phenomenal! Glad to be able to stop by today – even though I’m super-late! Thanks for hosting.

22. Meegan says:

My first time linking up with you! Where have I been!! Great blog and ideas!
    Make it a great week.
    Meegan@What Meegan Makes

23. I really like this. Shabby Chic is certainly a type of Feng Shui, giving a relaxed, soft and feminine feel.
    A very loving way of decorating making people want to come in and relax, this is why it can also be known
    as the cottage feel.