Friday Junque Wrap Up

Le Junque, Uncategorized

1. I want your finds! Every single one of them! Awesome!
    Debbie

ooh that chair is so fun! and i love the free table!

3. Those wood boxes are awesome….so it that chair!!! I used to have that same armoire (the doors you got), about 12 yrs ago! lol

–Katie

4. Kelsey says:

I can’t wait to see what you do with those wood tree boxes. I have something similar in my garage!

5. It was a GOOD GOOD week! Love that chair…and can’t wait to see what you do with those boxes!

Omg–where to begin!
    The table—I’m jealous as can be—.
    The pair of doors need to be saved. Next cool dresser/nightstand you find, build into an armoire (of sorts) and use those doors! OR, next cool dresser you find, gut and apply the doors to it!
    The chair, I’m coming for it–it’s mine girl!

Your adventure with junque just amaze me! Can’t wait to see what plans you have up your sleeve. And seriously, I love that chair!

8. Pauline says:

OMG we are so much alike….. I found some mirrors yesterday and today I purchased some end tables my hubby doesn’t even know about…..I hid them Shhhh way behind some other stuff I have piled on the other end of my creative space….. I also found a paneled door and some wood trim in a Sonic dumpster……. looks like someone thought that was the local dump 🙂 It’s okay gals like us see as treasure and haul it away…… Have a fun weekend…….P.S. I am in love with the free table 🙂

9. Seriously, I can’t believe your scores! I paid $100 per dresser the last two I bought in the “before” stages – ugh!! and I thought CA was more expensive than MI.

Well I do love that pile of wood ‘ya got there……. and if I had an award for the Brave Bug Blogger, you would get it. I’m thinking the only way I would of braved Spiders and Snakes is singing it on my ipod in my running shorts.

~Bliss~

11. holy projects!! what are you gonna do with all of that delish wood??? can’t wait!

the c h a i r… or should i say THRONE? you had quite a week my little (hoarding) friend!!