Prom Night For Grown Ups! Everybody Wang Chung tonight!

Good Time Charlie, Uncategorized

1. Mel says:

Hilarious. Especially the dresses and the white Don Johnson suit.

that looks like such a great, fun group of friends!!!

3. I am cracking up here – and need to do this!

Wow – we really did dress horribly in the 80’s – a lot of Glamour Don’ts!

4. Shannon Fox says:

THAT ROCKS!!! Love, love, love the pictures. I bet you guys had SUCH a good time. How fun =)))

5. LOL…what a great idea! 🙂 And it didn’t even matter if you “made out” in the backseat! 🙂

6. Barry Berg says:

What a great idea. Any pictures of you all dancing? Why do the guys look like the are from the Sopranos?

7. Vanessa says:

That is so hysterical!! Can my hubby and I come join your dinner group? 🙂 You both really rocked out the 80’s look and it totally took me back… for sure…like totally radical…you know?! 😉
    Vanessa

8. Roeshel says:

Hilarious and so much fun! One of my prom gowns was that electric royal blue too. The 80s. If only we knew then what we know now. lol!

9. Shauna says:

So fun! Ok, I just had to laugh though, and please take this in the light-hearted way it is intended. Under the first picture you said the dinner was “eat with your hands, no utensils”. However, the poor woman, second from left, looks as if she has no hands! How is she supposed to eat?!?!?

10. ok that is all kinds of awesome!

11. oh my gosh!! I’m so glad I’m not in your class! The 80’s was bad enough the first time around – lol!!! What a hoot!! I was dumb enough to be elected VP my Freshman Year which apparently was a life sentence. Why do you think I moved to Phoenix to go to school then Maui to work? Trying to escape the madness – lol!! Well, not the madness, just the organization of reunions ~ I see most people from my class regularly anyway;) a hui hou, Shell