Friday Features #56, Mes Préférés

Uncategorized

1. Oh yeah…first one here! Thanks so much for having me!

Jessica

2. Thanks for the party!! Have a great night!

3. Doreen says:

Hey, there! Thanks for hosting! I had trouble linking up today? Probably my fault since I have a stomach virus and am not really with it!!! Could you possibly remove #6 so I can try again? Thanks so much! Also, you had great picks this week!

Doreen

4. Liz says:

I hope you have a blast with your sister. Thanks so much for the party. Amy’s “Not Laverne” was so very worthy of a feature. Good stuff.

Liz

5. Shannon Fox says:

I did a very out loud “Oohhhh” at that last picture… the one with the MIRROR DOOR. Swoon.

Have fun with ya sista 😉 !!!!

i love that door from soulstyle! so cool!

Great features! And I have no doubt that you girls will have a weekend of fun! Enjoy!

8. Little Bit says:

Whoo Hoo! thank you for featuring our antique windows turned to headboards! and thank you for hosting another great party! Little Bit

9. hey, miss dumpster diver…. thanks for the shout out! kudos from the queen of furniture rehab is like being tossed an oscar or something!

off to paint something!

10. Have a great weekend, Karen, sounds like so much fun! Just linked up, thanks for having me!

11. Hello, I linked up a project and you’ll be a regular friday nite party for me!
    Thanks for hosting
    Lauren

12. tracy says:

Thank you for featuring my mirror/door!!!! Tracy xo

13. isn’t that
    stenciled table
    ridiculously awesome?

love all the features
    and all linked up

thanks for hosting!

alison

14. Megan says:

Thanks again for hosting!! I enjoy linking up to your party. Megan

15. tina says:

Thank you for hosting!

16. Thanks for leaving a comment on our site, I was trying to find this link party from some of the other girls from Feathered Nest Friday and Common Grounds and such but the links were bad I think. So glad to find your site we are new followers yeah!

17. Meegan says:

Oh MY! I can see why you love that table so much! Great idea with the cork stakes, too! Great, great party!
    Thanks for hosting!
    Meegan@whatmeeganmakes

18. Mandy says:

Thanks for hosting Karen!

19. Andrea says:

Hi! New to your party! Thank you for hosting, the party attendees have been fabulous so far! Andrea B.

20. oooh! Lots of great stuff again!! Thanx for the party:) Shelly

21. Thank you so much for hosting another great party!

22. Virginia says:

Thanks so much for featuring my fork plant markers!!! And, for hosting the party!

23. Amy Allender says:

Thanks for hosting. It’s my first time linking up with you and I can’t wait to come back.

Amy {aprons & ambition}