Trashy Tuesday, don’t hate me because I have good junk…..

Le Junque

1. Throw that metal trunk in your car and drive the 3,000 miles to my house right now!

I need that – it would be the perfect patio coffee table. I even promise to keep that fabulous looking pic of you inside to admire every time I open up my new trunk!

You have all the luck – gotta go troll my dumpsters now!

And by the way, I still flip my hair around and actually say those words (don’t hate me …) to my kids (as they roll their eyes)!

2. Stop it right now! Hair flippin, dumpster diving queen~love it all!

3. I worked in the garbage industry for 11 years as a sales rep. There were some estate clean outs and business overstock dumpster I would have taken to the yard to just go through in my spare time. When the students left FSU and FAMU they were overloaded with goodies (and beer bottles) hehe. I completely understand what you are talking about.

I think the big container would make a fab coffee table. The boxes could really organize an office. There are so many limitless possiblities. Good for you.

Happy Junkin

4. Lizy says:

I need to go back to bed and magically wake up in you neck of the woods, or at least in your wood’s dumpster!!!
    You are something else!!!!! Good for you..I will follow your footsteps, pepper spray in hand (to keep the wild raccoon and skunks away, lol) until I hit gold!!!! :0)
    Wave that mane girl….beautiful junk in the trunk!

5. Meegan says:

Seriously!! I don’t hate you-BUT you did find the coolest junk! Seriously the trunk on casters!! Can’t wait to see what you do with that!
    Lucky you 🙂
    Enjoy your junk!
    Meegan@whatmeeganmakes

6. Shannon Fox says:

I will damn well hate you if I want to. Don’t tell me what to do! LOL

You are, and will forever be;”The Junk Picking, Dumpster Diving, Pixie Ninja QUEEN”.

You do find THE best junk =) But, it’s lucky junk when you find it. It gets transformed, and a second life =)

7. Angie says:

I’m so jealous of those crates. I can’t wait to see what you do with them. I sure wish the dumpsters around here had the same trash that yours do. They only have true junk! Congrats on your finds.
    Angie

8. Mel says:

You really need your own t.v. show to show the world (ok, maybe not the ENTIRE world lol) what your efforts do to avert this “junk” from going to landfills.!

I bow to you, the Junque Queen!

9. You have great junk! Can’t wait to see what you do!

10. Deb Owen says:

Oh such goodness!! You may flip your hair, do a back flip, or well lets stop there with all the possible ways to flip, you have amazing junk skills girl! Can’t wait to see some of the results!

11. Susan Stacy says:

I love your blog. I subscribe to several and when my mailbox is overflowing, I read yours first and then Miss Mustard Seed’s . . .

I envy your luck!

holy moly- i hate you because you are beautiful and have good junk! love that trunk!

13. man you really rock the dumpster diving!

14. Emily says:

Magnifique, mon ami!

15. Ok, seriously now I do hate you! lol – JUST kidding!!

16. Lisa says:

I am coveting that metal box…..what a find!!!