Trashy Tuesday, maybe we should sit on it

Le Junque

1. karin says:

excuse me a moment while I lay down on my stomach and have a full blown temper tantrum…I WANT THOSE!!! (picture a kid in the grocery store screaming for sugar cereal) thats me right now…LOL

SERIOUS!!! You are so lucky!!!!
    Hugs,
    Karin

• Lizy says:

You just reminded me of my 3 yo, lol…I understand…do you mind if I join you in the “at the check out I want that candy bar tantrum?” lol

2. Shannon Fox says:

Score! Can’t wait to see how you Redoux it =) What a great find… you are the Queen!

3. Lizy says:

Karen I don’t know how you do it….You Scored big time again…how come all I find is dead raccoons and the eventual skunk getting ready to attack me? :0/ I’m moving over there! lol
    Great find!!

4. I am going to have to fly to CA and become a homeless person who lives next to that dumpster so I can score all these fabulous things!

But wait, if I am homeless, I will have nowhere to put my fabulous things!

If I didn’t like you so much, I would be seriously hating you right now! I knew you were a swinger – but this is ridiculous!

Those boxes filled with herbs sound fabulous too.

5. That’s its I’m moving in! I haven’t even seen a dumpster around here!

You are one lucky lady!
    Do you buy lottery tickets too?

7. debbie says:

wow!! you are lucky to find that swing. I love it. Those boxes are great too and would make really good under the bed storage especially since they already have wheels on them.

8. You have one heck of a dumpster!

Great finds!
    –Katie
    @ Creatively Living

9. those are awesome! my first thoght it what kind of dumpster bears awesome gifts like that?? seriously! i like the herb box idea though if my kids had a say you’d be adding some rope to them to turn them into little wagons!! whatever you do you should try to keep them rolling! They’d be great rolling storage under a coffe table or cabinet (with enough clearance). 🙂

10. debbiedoos says:

Great finds!~ I go dumpster diving on occasion, and have found some good stuff…I will say not in a while though. I am thinking there is another dumster diva in town LOL!

11. Suffering Husband says:

I think it all relates back to when some guy was diving in our “dumpster” and you gave
    let him take our bottles and cans. Of course, your followers are only seeing the good stuff. Maybe
    one Tuesday you can review some of the not-so-fine dumpster dandies!

12. katie says:

How do you find where your local dumpster is ?

13. kim says:

I am so looking forward to spring. There are lots of great places to go look for junk here. I would love to go hit the big dump only if I can figure out how to get there I will. I know for sure when they do the city wide clean in the next town I am bringing some rope. forgot mine last year and lost out on a great dresser. got the drawers but not the dresser it was gone when I went back for it. I have a big list of things I am not going to pass up this year. but I need to get my garage cleaned out first to make more room haha. happy junking and can’t wait to see the next great score.

• GTC says:

Good luck with all you good junk hunting Kim! I wish we had large trash pick up here. Instead, I have to hunt it down!