Gussying Up the Master Bookshelf

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs

1. Very cool Karen! Some magazine or talk show host is going to be featuring this room by the time you’re finished with it. Love the finish on your bookcase; you’re absolutely right ~ the color and finish change the entire look.

2. Wow, Karen! Awesome redoux — love the rich color. Bet your books are doing a happy dance. 🙂

Looks great and like it will go really well with the whole look you are going for! Yippee!

ooh yes! totally fits the look you are going for! you are on a roll! let’s butter you up! 🙂

5. Shannon Fox says:

The re decorater strikes again! It does not even look like the same piece, the transformation is so dramatic. Love that wood grain technique you have perfected my little pixie painting ninja!!

Now, come to my house 😉

6. Mandy says:

I soooo need to “gussie” up my master bedroom bookcases! You have inspired me to do that this week. Thanks Karen! Can’t wait to see your bedroom with it is done.

My fav CC color is Hershey brown, so of course I love the redo. Please be careful with the fertility guy, he looks like he still has plenty more where that came from!

Bliss

8. Great Aunt Sadie would be proud! And glad to see you didn’t paint right over that candle (since it became embedded in the bookshelf after all that time)!
    Love the new look – very sophisticated and cerebral – (must be from all that reading)!

9. Hahaha, you did go from Miami beach cabana to a more sophisticated look. It’s like you graduated from spring break to relaxing private island vacation. 🙂

It looks very high end now! Way to work your magic!