Trashy Tuesday, SHUT THE FRONT DOOR, it’s that good.

Le Junque

1. Kristy says:

I had and used one of these desks for years but I eventually retured it and chopped it up for parts. Looking forward to seeing your built in finished, probably as much as you are. Don’t hurt yourself. And to the question you asked the other day I’m trying to get photos together for you to show you my wood storage set up.
    Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD

2. I knew those womanly wiles would come in handy – and of course asking those two men to help (while you were wearing high heels doesn’t hurt either)!

Love the desk – love the chair – and can’t wait to see it after you put your fabulous spin on it!

3. Shannon Fox says:

You do know I am going to have to stop speaking to you, right?

That desk is going to be ah-mazing in your hands. And yes, I love it… but with that chair as a pair… it’s off the charts!!!!

You rock! My little pink pixie ninja dumpster diving Bob Marley queen 😉

I love built-ins! I’m sure you will have sooo much fun designing and building it!
    “Little pink pixie ninja dumpster diving Bob Marley queen” —??!! I wanna hear about THAT story!

Oh my goodness, not only are you dumpster diving, but you’re waiting for random men to come along and lift heavy objects into your van. Girl, you are cracking me up!!! And I love that you took the drawers with you! So clever! … That desk really is awesome! … I’m telling you, one day you will get a call from the airport saying, “I’m here, come pick me up!”

6. debbiedoos says:

LOVE that desk and the chair is perfect with it. You score some awesome finds there! Wish I could go on a hunt with ya. Have a great day!

7. I can totally see it painted cream and looking like a star. Good find!

8. Liz says:

Doesn’t the perfect junk always weigh the most!? But look at you wooing the workers to help you and then finding a way to get it moved again little by little when you got home. Bravo! Love a happily ever after junk story.
    Liz

9. Meegan says:

Wow! Incredible finds! What a fun day! I know this are going to look fabulous when you are done with them. I can’t wait to see!
    Meegan

10. Kathleen says:

Very cool! I just love stories like that, I guess I will start following now. I must see what you do with that desk! check out on of my curbside finds

Where there is a will there is a way. I’m not surprised at all that you could haul the beast into your house on your own. Might be that type A personality thing again… patience in waiting for someone to come home to help would take too long.

~Bliss~