1st Impressions DO COUNT! Entry piece makeover

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs

1. Chelsea says:

Looks fantastic! You did a great job.

2. Karen, you cease to amaze me! When can I head to SF to take paint lessons from you. I love this finish!!! You rock girlfriend!!

It turned out great, and I started my morning ‘singing one of these things is not like the other’ and now ready to tackle the day with a bit of ZZ Top floating in my brain. Thanks. I think?

~Bliss~

4. Gorgeous!!! I can totally picture that making a beautiful statement in an entry. Great work. 🙂

WOW! you continue to blow me away with this awesome look you are capable of- LOVE it!

6. Shannon Fox says:

As always… your artistry wins over and the day is saved.
    Perfect choice for the finish.
    It’s gorgeous.

7. Nice to see I’m not the only one whose mind grabs random song lyrics for no apparent reason! That dresser is no longer Under Pressure – she’s got some nice buns!

Does the genre of music effect the outcome?
    —I love reggae!
    It looks fAbulous!

9. Sondra says:

Haven’t tried CeCe Caldwell paint yet, but this is beautiful. How do you mix a tobacco brown glaze?

Awsomeness!!!!! This piece should get as much attention as your dresser makeover received!!!!! I love this and I would use it in my home in a heartbeat. Job well done!

11. This an amazing transformation, Karen! I love reading your thought process — song lyrics included!!
    xo Heidi

12. Misty says:

I am trying to get up the courage to do this to my daughter’s dresser and desk. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration.

13. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! in love. in love.

14. Angie says:

What an awesome transformation! Okay, so you had me singing those songs right along with you in my head… hilarious! So glad you shared your thought process. You made the perfect decision and it turned out beautiful!

15. I love it! Great combination with the color and glaze. Beautiful!

16. Suzan says:

You ” nailed ” it once again – I am so in love with this RH look alike!!!

That’s beautiful! I love the tones you use!

Very cool and unique! It has a wonderful aged feel! I bet your client was totally thrilled!

19. andrea says:

You never know what you’ll find when you start taking away layers…. I love your industriaous attitude! Whatever takes… make her beautiful!

20. Pamela says:

This turned out beyond fabulous!

21. You are so patient!! It turned out beautiful. Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

22. Sandy says:

I had hoped to see you today at Paris Flea Market and had brought some fabric to ask you about painting it, but my friends and I got there around 9:30 and we left before you came in. I’m wanting to paing a chair I have that is a heavy cotton with Ce Ce’s paints and wondered if you had done that yet.

23. Toodie says:

Love the transformation! It’s perfect!

24. Christine says:

Wow, its beautiful!

25. Oh My Gosh, I’m in love!!! this is fabulous, what a makeover! featuring this great post at Vintage Inspiration, thanks so much Karen for linking up and always giving Vintage Inspiration a shout out!

26. Christine Aldinger says:

omg this is exactly well pretty sure it is the exact color i need to bring my minor change in my family room….if i sent you a pick of something i have do you think you could tell if what you did here would come close to what i want?

27. Martha says:

Love it. Just pinned it and I’ve learned lots from your step by step on this piece. Love it.

28. I just wanted to stop by and say Thank you for linking up to “Home is Where the Heart is” Our link party is a great one because of you! We’d love to have you link up this week too! The party is open now! http://www.homesteadsimple.com/home-is-where-the-heart-is-link-it-up-wednesdays-4/
    PS.
    You’ve been featured! 🙂

29. Stephanie says:

LOVE this! I love that color to pieces! How did you get that finish? Did you paint then use 2 different types of wax? And how do you use wax? I am so jealous of your client!