And Now For Something Completely Different/heading south of the border

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs

i did a cedar chest for a client once in a very similar color- not what i would choose for me, but it worked for her home! you did a beautiful job!

2. Jayne says:

Love it, that color looks great on the rustic pine and really works with shape of the furniture, magnifico!

3. must be something in the air Karen, wait till you see what I’m working on today!

Muy bueno!

~Bliss~

5. Rob O. says:

I’m barley more than a stone’s throw from both old and New Mexico, so we see lots of gorgeous Spanish and Southwest-themed stuff here. You nailed the color perfectly!

But… Those pieces are crying for some small metal embellishment to take them to 11 tho. Some kind of distressed silver sunburst in the middle of the chair backs or maybe some conches on the upper table legs would really lock in the Spanish theme.

Makes me wanna whip up a pitcher of margaritas!

6. Kathleen says:

Oooo! I Like! Me gustan mucho, senora Redoux! You are so very talented, hermana mia 🙂

7. Jesse says:

I love ’em! They look really great, that color is perfect!

Great job! I love how the stained tops of the chairs and table is so subtle and goes so well with the paint. You did yourself proud on these!

9. Shannon Fox says:

Hey Senorita 😉 That set is looking muy bonita now that you got your hands on it. The colors is so rich and has tons of depth now. What a pretty, lush shade.

Hope you Mark, and the kids are well 😉

Shan

10. Muy bonita! lol. Thank you for sharing your fabulous work at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Orange is my FAVorite color in the whole wide world!
    It looks like a place I’d hang out at–at length!

12. Love the orange color and the whole make over turned out very nice! Please come hang out and link up to our link party “Home is Where the Heart is” Please feel free to link up any posts you might want to share! 🙂

13. ARod says:

you do spanglish well

14. This project turned out great. Thanks for your glaze and staining tip. Glad you linked up to Hot Fun in the Summertime with us.

15. Lorraine says:

Great job! I’m sure they are muy happy!! Thanks for partying with us!

16. Pat says:

This table and chairs look great! I love the color so vibrant! i was thinking something metal too! to embellish…I personally love the chunkiness of the set!

Pat