Trashy Tuesday, I clean up very well

Le Junque

🙂 Looks great! You sideyard and YOU clean up just beautifully!!! And I wouldn’t have passed up that table either!!

2. Wow! You’ve been busy!! Looks great!!

so nice and neat!!! i wish i had piles of free stuff….. insane!

4. Claire says:

i LOVE your blog … recent find for me …
    you worked HARD – well done!
    here in Sydney Australia the curb is not so generous but i still manage to
    find enough to keep me busy 😉
    keep postin’
    Claire x

5. You go, girl!! Love the pieces left for your magic touch… good work!

6. Sandi says:

What a great job done!!!! And yes you clean up beautifully!!!! Whenever I finish a big project I find myself wondering back to it and just standing there and looking for awhile! LOL Do you find yourself with a cup of coffee just staring at the yard now? I sure wish you were closer to Central IL I LOVE the ‘free’ desk!

7. Kathleen says:

Oooo. That must feel so good! And who would be scared by you; dirty and sweaty, you’re still a cutie 🙂 But you DO clean up nice!

8. karin says:

you are beautiful no matter what!!!! I am even more jealous of your junk pile now..
    The both of you are looking GORGEOUS!
    hUGS,
    kARIN

9. You clean up mighty fine…but looked cute dirty too!! You could rock both! Oh My gosh your side yard looks super great and organized now! And dang it I needed that Desk!!! I am on the hunt for one! Awesome job, you have some fun fun pieces out there!!

10. Shannon Fox says:

You clean up into a pretty pixie 😉

And look at you… leaving a free piece! You deserved to get that table, you know, for being so good!

11. Lizy says:

Oh Girl, I’m so happy for you!!! What a determined young lady you are…now…if you could only stop by and organize and clean up my closet and my kid’s I’ll be forever thankful! LOL

It looks wonderful, doesn’t even look like the same space…oh btw, let me know when you plan on working on the baby blue diaper change table…mine is almost 18 yrs old and I can’t let go of it…so I want to see what you do with it so I can do the same..Kuddos!

I would have helped—remove some of it to MY piles!
    I soooo want that caned chair!
    –and YES! You clean up real good!

13. Sandy says:

WOW!!! That’s amazing, don’t you just love to jump into a big mess and get it cleaned up and all organized? So rewarding even if it is exhausting. And now I can’t wait to see what you do with it. My group of friends that always go to the Paris Flea Mkt on Friday mornings are planing on going to the parking lot sale on Saturday, hope to see you there. Now get your paint cans out and get to work! (if you haven’t started already) lol

14. Valency says:

Too funny, I have the same changing table hanging around, too! 🙂 It’s still white w/ the shelves. It was free to me 14+ years ago. LMK how you repurpose yours!

15. My, you clean up nice! 🙂

Wait, you passed on a free desk? Good thing I’m sitting down! … It all looks great Karen. Much easier on the eyes and so nicely organized! And you are looking cute too!

17. FREE STUFF?!?!? Can’t pass that up! 🙂

Your organization looks great! Are you for hire??? LOL! 🙂

18. You clean up very nicely! And thrilled to see you cleaning up and cataloging your pile of loot! I have the same little red tool chest on casters (except mine has a red door and the rest is gray. They are definitely twins separated at birth and need to be reunited!

You passed the test by passing by that desk – but every girl has her breaking point! I would have picked up that table too (hopefully, you didn’t pick it up on your way to dinner)!