Blogueur d’invité, Bliss! From Bliss Ranch

Uncategorized

1. Susan says:

Bliss I love your beverage center. The words on the side are fabulous… and that drink looks great too!
    Susan

2. Yay, Bliss!! One of my favorites of your brilliant projects! And I totally would have consumed that Mikes Hard Lime at 10 a.m., too. Cheers!
    xo Heidi
    PS — great choice, Karen! Bliss rocks!

3. Yay Karen…you sure know how to pick your guesters :). That Bliss is a wonder with furniture!! I don’t think her brain ever stops thinking.

4. Bliss! You had me at 10 am!
    I love the cart, and I am sure I love you too! 🙂 lol

Brenda

5. Bliss Bliss you take my breath away! Cheers to you and that delish Mikes Lemonade! You have incredible talent girl…. wow! Keep rocking and rolling, I love seeing all your projects!
    Jen

6. Jesse says:

Dang! What a great idea, very nice work! I’ll head over to the blog

bliss is bliss…. amazing, creative, funny…. i just love her.

That is a cool makeover! I like Bliss Ranch a lot!

9. Bliss is my kind of dumpster diving, 10am margarita drinking gal! Anyone who goes into the Goodwill bin has issues – but the kind of issues I like!

And her furniture is pretty fabulous too!

OH you guys! I know I’ve said it before but the best part of guest posting is the nice comments. Thank you Karen for having me over. If I could type something in French other than that dirty stuff from the Lady Marmalade song I would.

~Bliss~

11. Kathryn says:

love the start of the post and love the end too…..both of you are great…..I had not seen or missed the top and love the lights, a detail so many would miss…..yeap love it………So I think if is late enough in the day and a Mikes lemonade sound great…..love the flavors they offer….going with a red for now….take care guys

12. debbiedoos says:

My friend Bliss ROCKS everything she does. LOVE her furniture makeovers.

13. I LOVE this one too!!