Entre Vous, and leave a message

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs

1. Love the chalkboard solution, Karen! Happy Monday!
    xo Heidi

2. Awesome! I prefer a chalkboard to a mirror too. Love the way it turned out!

3. Patty Soriano says:

Karen, that’s a really great piece ! Have never seen anything quite like it. Did not know that chalkboard paint comes in a can ! Please share brand and where you purchased it ! You guys look so COOL there in the stands ! And we’re almost 100 degrees here all week ! WAHHHHH….I WANNA WEAR SWEATSHIRTS AGAIN!!!

4. Patty Soriano says:

Duh. all paint comes in a can. I meant SPRAY paint !

Not sure which I am more envious of, the great redoux, or going to the Giants game! Or maybe it’s the snuggy producing jealousy?

~Bliss~

so cute! the family as well as the redoux!

7. Karen says:

I love it, it’s a great piece for an entry. The paint treatment and chalkboard are PERFECTION.

Super cute chalkboard! It will sell quickly! … Looks like you were having a great time at the game!

9. Hetty says:

This piece is quite lovely, Karen. Useful with the chalkboard paint! Lovely family!

10. I love Giant’s Stadium!! My husband and I met in SF. Love your piece, but really love your snuggie! 🙂

11. Shannon Fox says:

Family fun! Jim and Austin love to go watch the Ducks play and have a blast! (guy time)

I would love to peruse the Paris Flea some day…

12. debbiedoos says:

Chalkboard any day Karen! C A Y U T E! You always come up with cute stuff. Thanks so much for joining the party:) Enjoy.

13. Suzan says:

I just love this! Great job 🙂

14. Rebecca says:

Love this! I’ve been looking for something for my entryway forever and something like this fits the bill! I’m going to keep my eyes peeled, or try and make it!!

15. I love this piece. I would snatch up something like that in a minute! A lady just started holding a shop/flea market/not quite sure what to call it the last weekend of every month here…she has great prices and fab stuff. She sells things like this and vintage goodies…I was drooling last weekend…but kept my wallet in my purse.

I have yet to go to a Giants game…looks fun. My hubby and son go to the A’s on Sundays so my son can run the bases after the game.

16. This is sweet! I LOVE it. Looks like you were bundled up for the game, is it cold there?

17. Pamela says:

Too cute Kelly! Thanx for joining THT!

18. Great piece! Loving the chalkboard!
    xo,