The Union CeCe, or my interpretation of Jack

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs

1. Karen Schulz says:

It is great. I am not into flag stuff but I love the way it wraps around the dresser. Well done.

2. Katherine Landreneau says:

Looks great, Karen! How about “Union Redoux!” Where is the Paris Flea Market?

3. Perfect piece for this project, Karen! I love it — just the right amount of “hand finishing”! It won’t last long in your space. 🙂
    xo Heidi

4. This is gorgeous, Karen. I love the softer blue with it. And the distressing is just the right amount. Nice job! ~ Angie

I love your interpretation of the Union Jack! The blue really softens it nicely!

6. Deb Owen says:

Love this interpretation of the Jack! Your colors are divine!

beautiful job, karen! i love the light blue background!

8. Jayne says:

I love it! Beautiful job!!

9. Poppy says:

Wow! This looks amazing! Love the soft “Memphis Blue”……..beautiful beautiful job! Thanks for sharing such an inspiring project and for leaving me the sweetest comment. Have a lovely week!~Poppy

10. I agree…love the way it wraps around to the back!

I lOve the imperfection of your hand painting!
    It really adds that extra Je ne sais quoi!

12. Shannon says:

This dresser looks terrific! Clearly, the measuring paid off! Really well done.

Awesome! I love your handfinished version 🙂 And I also love the way you wrapped those stripes around the sides. WELL DONE – as always!

14. OMGoodness…I love this “Union CeCe” love the way it wraps around!! Got to get my CeCe going and find the right dresser 🙂

15. Love the colors you’ve chosen, and the hand-painted look. great job!!!

16. Jill says:

Hello Fellow Flea!

I love it! I’m planning on painting an old travel trunk with the Union Jack for my husband. I love how your dresser turned out 🙂