Trashy Tuesday, the Dresser of the Dump

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Le Junque

1. Katherine says:

Karen,
    Your fa’trais (junque/trash in Cajun French) looks awwwesome!!! Go girl!
    Katherine

2. Love the casters and the original hardware! Someone is going to love writing all over this thing! And they could use it to store all their art supplies!

that dresser is awesome! and YAY for record breaking sales!!!! 🙂

4. Kristy says:

Hey Girly! Everything looks amazing but I had to chuckle a little at the back drop of excavators.

5. Love this makeover — wouldn’t this be great in a kid’s room or playroom? The sale looks awesome — glad it was such a success!!
    xo Heidi

Seriously, and I can’t make one project a week and get a blog post done! I’m in no danger of being called an overachiever.

~Bliss~

7. Record breaking sales? Woo-double-Hoo for you! That is a great makeover!

8. I’m not surprised that baby sold right away! Too cute …. and I just love the chalkboard painted doors! Genius! Seriously. Now I’m looking around for a piece of furniture that I can slap some chalkboard on!

🙂

Linda

9. Lisa says:

I should have grabbed it when I first saw it! This was a great piece.

Very cool makeover! I’m sure that dresser is just overjoyed with its new life!

I love the dresser and YAY for a successful weekend!!!

12. Saw your feature on The Shabby Nest. I love the chalk paint drawers! It exactly what I wanted to do with one of my sister’s dressers (she was using Avery labels!). Great job!

13. Becca says:

I’m just wondering…I love the idea of redoing furniture and have thought about this as a hobby that could make additional income. With all that you do, are you making it work for you as a PT or FT income?
    Thanks,