Fading out of Black…..a tale of two tables

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs

1. Turned out great! Planning to do a large french dining room set this week using my sprayer, wish me luck 😀

I had a conversation with a dresser over the weekend. It’s pouting now.

~Bliss~

3. Katherine says:

Again, Beautiful! And, may your living room be a place of fun and joy! And PERFECT for you!!! katherine

4. Hetty says:

Love the side tables! I have to admit, I have conversations with my redo furniture too,,

5. love the chair!! can not wait to see what you do with it! the tables were such a steal too…and they look great. 🙂

6. Rita says:

Your tables turned out beautiful. great color and the white pulls are perfect. love how they pop out.
    rita

Lovely tables – you always make stuff look so cute 🙂 And that chair is going to be so fun!

i love them! i opened some black paint this weekend and went a little cray cray with it.

9. Those little old ladies look like they just got their blue hair done for the week then had a great lunch! They wanted to start up a conversation with the chairs, but someone was siting on their mouth (that’s why they’re so silent)!

10. Jess says:

Hey! Just found you at Dedicated House. What a great find on the chair! And the tables turned out beautifully – I think I’ll have to invest in a paint sprayer and some good paint. 🙂

Jess @ Tupelo Creative

11. Cathy says:

I love that chair so much! And those tables are rockin’ my world. I love that colour!

12. These are just lovely! That color is beautiful!

Pretty and pretty! And I have conversations with furniture all the time. That’s just normal, right?

14. Larissa says:

Wow! These turned out great. I love the color.

15. Lisa Rohrbaugh says:

You are just uterable talented. You make your furniture refinish look so easy. I love the end tables and wish I lived closer to you. Thank you for listing the products you use. I am anxious to finish my first piece. The sander I was using ran out of sand paper and I havn’t been able to pick up more. I am anxious to see how it turns out, but I am also nervous that I will not like it. Anyway, thank you.

16. Pamela says:

Karen these turned out great! Thanx for sharing at THT!

17. The tables are perfect, but that chair…I’m in love with it. Cannot wait to see what you do with it! Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse