La French Armoire, oo la la!

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs

1. YUMMY! I love it! It’s beautiful!

2. The Other Me says:

I’ve been making my own chalk paint, but you’ve really sold me on Ce Ce’s with this post.

Oh my goodness, she just glows! What a beauty! … Bracing for Sandy! The rain and wind is picking up, but we still have power. Scary stuff!

4. pretty pretty! love the color choice(s) 😉

5. Uggggh,,, our poor Detroit Tigers…. sigh, I’ll give you the honors, your team showed up and slugged away big time – a shame our guys were swept, they are better than that, but you gotta show up and give it your best, and the Giants surely did that – so congrats!

Your piece is awesome, you hit it out of the park too!

6. Karen, this is my new Redoux favorite!!! I LOVE it! You are AMAZINGLY talented and do wonders with CeCe Caldwell’s Paints!! LOVE it!!

7. debbiedoos says:

Congrats for sure on the Giants win! That was FANTASTIC! Your piece is super Karen. I painted something again today and I thought of you and some of the other gals. What I was thinking is, dang how are they so good and how do they do this all the time LOL!~ I really enjoy it too, I just can’t do it that much because my patience just is not with me. Thanks for sharing your spectacular works with the newbie party.

8. This is beautiful! I’m not sure I’d be able to part with this one.

P.S. I just placed my 1st order of CeCe’s paints- I can’t wait to get them!

You did a great job! As always, Karen 🙂 I really must try that paint, I balk at paying shipping but one of these days I’m just gonna get some!

10. Jayne says:

I really have to try that paint, the armoire looks just amazing!

11. Virginia says:

Love. Love!

12. Suffering Husband says:

Think the time and season require some orange and black furniture?

13. Linda says:

Love love love that armoire! Love that yellow! I was looking for inspiration for a french empire chair I am reupholstering and this is it. That color will look fantastic with my new fabric, which is red, blue and yellow.

Well done (again!).

Linda

14. Mandy says:

Go Giants!!!! Didn’t know you were a fan and so close to SF!!! We have a home in Marin (Larkspur).
    Love the armoir!!!

15. CeCe says:

What a wonderful color combo. I love this peice – a neutral with pizazzzzzzzzz!

Gotta love those Giants if it couldn’t be the Twins.

Bliss

17. Karen says:

Wow you did a beautiful job Karen. I love the color and the finish.

18. Crunchy Diva says:

Well if that isn’t just the most awesome transformation! You go, girl. Soo amazing