Trashy Tuesday, Are We There Yet?

Le Junque

1. Claire says:

welcome home! nice to have you back … missed your blogging 😉
    hope you had a nice time away.
    claire x

2. Katherine Landreneau says:

Welcome home! Kl

3. Tami says:

So fun to see how others store their “junk” aka treasures! Welcome back! Looking forward to what goodies you are able to transform next 🙂
    Tami

4. Lisa says:

Welcome back! Glad you took time for yourself and hubby but I sure missed you! Can’t wait to see your projects.

5. Gillian says:

Hi, welcome home. I don’t usually comment, just stalk from afar……Australia actually. I don’t identify as a junker either, I found your page while trying to help a friend empty her mums house (mum was a hoarder and has passed away and friend has an emotional attachment to some things). We’ve been working our way through the house and selling things at market stalls.

Anyway, the reason for my comment was to ask what you would do with such an old birdcage, my friend has one on her mums porch, we were going to ditch it……should we do something with it?

6. Lisa says:

You are too funny. Your pile of furniture has some treasures in there, and I just love how you bring these pieces back to life! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you renew what is already on this earth – you inspire me every time I visit your blog, to find a piece to revive rather than buy something new, and make junk into something functional and pretty.

Hope you had a wonderful trip to Hawaii…we are going there for the first time in February and I cannot wait!

7. Traci says:

I tend to do the same thing! I always hope I’m not that person that everyone says oh she’s a hoarder! I must say though I might be getting close with the ever growing pile in my shop! I always justify it by I will make itbeautiful!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I will be following you! Traci

I see you have a pair of kids chairs I’m in need of!
    –So, that last picture was in “paradise” huh?!?
    Sakes a l i v e !