Trashy Tuesday, Mirror, Mirror, in the Dumpster……

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Le Junque

Oh how awesome is that frame! No wonder it was scooped up quick as a wink!

2. Karen, this is gorgeous and I love how you worded your post! Another fabulous job!!

3. He is a hottie – no wonder he was scooped up! I hope at least he bought her dinner first!

Lucky score.

Bliss

🙂 Love the story of the mirrror – and the redoux you gave it!! And I NEED that piano bench in the worst way! Seriously, we don’t have a bench for our piano and I would just LOVE to find a free one I could redoux. You have all the luck! of course if I would actually get out and go looking it might help. I just want the stuff to walk up to my door and let itself in!!

6. Allice says:

Its beautiful! When you use the chalkboard paint do you season it as well? And if you season it, do you then wash it with water? or just wipe it with a dry cloth?

Thanks so much.

7. Jesse says:

Very nice! I love how it came out, congrats on the sale too!

8. Deborah says:

What a gorgeious frame! I can see why it got snatched up in a heartbeat! Lucky for you the people who had it couldn’t see beyond a broken mirror to see the diamond in the rough. Lovely!

Deborah

9. Wowzers! What a find. That frame is awesome!

–Katie

10. That is beautiful! Glad he walked out the door with somebody else before he brought you grief. HMMM–I think I got off track there, smile.

11. Wow. It’s amazing what paint can do. You did a fantastic job on this mirror, no wonder it went fast.
    Leslie (aka Gwen Moss blog)

What an ingrate and little snob she was–not even to say good bye. Hmff.
    HaHa, Catherine

13. LOL! She was truly a My Fair Lady project. 🙂
    xo Heidi

14. that mirror got attitude, yes?

i had to read paris flea market twice cuz that’s where i’m headed this weekend in france! what a fun group of sellers, and you with the best hair in blogland.

hope you’ll stop by and follow if you aren’t already!

smiles.

michele

15. Beatnik Barn says:

Love this! Love that frame! I can’t believe someone threw it out!

16. Pamela says:

LOVE this makeover Karen!!