A Memo to My Mess, Before the Sale

Good Time Charlie

Your space looks awesome! … And I totally get it! It’s probably a good thing that we only have four sales a year. I get into a bit of a frenzy before a sale and there are projects all over the house. Right now there is snow and glitter everywhere!

2. Jayne says:

I wish I could come, your space looks beautiful!!

What color you have on that little green? dresser? I like it. And I like your kitchen, brushes and all.

Bliss

• Marina says:

ang cheeeeeeeesy! hehe..pero kiiddng aside, this is soooooooooooooooooooo SWEET!you’re one damn lucky guy, este, gay? haha..i hope i’d find the one for me rin and have something beyond hormones, beyond physiology (my subject actually this sem) and beyond science Congrats yoshke.I am so happy for you!^-^

4. Carla says:

What a breath of fresh air. I totally “get it.” My creative space, aka kitchen, always looks much worse. Sad thing, I have a studio.

You crAzy girl!
    Why not set up a work studio in your garage and save your sanity?
    Then you can leave your stuff out all the time!

6. Trish says:

Your booth looks lovely – your house not so much (kiddin’) You can’t have one looking good without the other looking messy.

7. So glad that I’m not the only one who uses the kitchen/dining room as my craft studio! That’s what TV trays are for, right?

8. So glad I’m not the only one who can’t keep up with the ongoing messes. Hey… your green dresser looks like mine, I had to do a double take, lol ~ great minds think a like. Hope you sold it all!!

9. Kristie Cortes says:

I am so glad I am not alone. The antique store I sell out of has a monthly flea market and the week of the sale my house is a disaster from the living room thru the kitchen to out on the back patio.

10. The space looks Awesome!! I love the color of that dresser!! And the mess is just a necessary byproduct I say. 🙂

Looks like you had lots of great stuff going! Hope to see more pics of your space soon 🙂

12. karin says:

oh Karen, I see beauty even in the mess!! And you make me feel so much better about my messes..LOL!! I have an anal retentive husband that walks around me putting stuff away right as I am about to use it…CURSES!! 🙂
    The flea looks fab!~