It’s my special time of the month again…..

Good Time Charlie

1. Shannon Fox says:

I’m sorry… all I saw was that stinking cute ruffled lampshade.
    Were you saying something?

2. Doreen says:

Too funny! Take a deep breath and keep moving! You love what you do and that’s an awesome thing!

Blessings,

Doreen

3. Susan G says:

That lamp shade will be gone in a minute…..at Paris Flea Market! Ohhh I have the same problem except my hubby has threaten to take my car out of the garage and put his in! I have sort of taken over his side of the garage, opps!

4. Hetty says:

Karen, I know the feeling – we are all way to busy. Kinda curious what project you have in mind with the wine bottles!

Call it what ‘ya want so, OK… that’s my new catch phrase here now.
    Dad: mom’s in a mood stay away from her.
    Mom yelling: WHAT??? IT’S JUST PARIS FLEA TIME.

Bliss

Oh yes please, I’ll take a lamp shade too! … Seriously, this made me smile. Nice to know I’m not alone. My house looks just like that four times a year. I really don’t think I could do it every month. I’d be a crazy woman for sure. Actually, I might be there already!

7. Carla P says:

So, Karen, all those empties on the table were gathered from someone else and NO alcohol was involved in any of this – that’s your story and you’re stickin’ to it, right? 🙂

8. Margaret says:

My house was the same all of Oct. my husband is still complaining. We live on long Island and I have donated most of the Furniture to Hurricane Sandy victims.

9. Jody says:

Hello, fellow CeCe Sister! So nice to know that I am not alone!! I have taken to calling it “santa’s workshop” in effort to make myself feel a tiny bit better. Attempted to clear the kitchen table last night for a family dinner…I think we may have ingested a little extra glitter. I keep thinking January will be better…but then I have a whole garage full of treasures waiting to be painted…..

10. Lol — rock on!! Looks like your ready to go — hope it’s a smashing success. 🙂
    xo Heidi

11. Just remind them that there is a lot of that going around. Don’t take this personally, I am a member of this club, too, and I don’t even do shows or sales.
    Bloggers
    In
    The
    Clutches
    Have
    Extreme
    Stress

hugs and blessings. 🙂

I hear you Karen. Someday I will have my own space for sewing, painting and crafting too. You really need to see about that warehouse 😉