Trashy Tuesday, Ditch Diving and some Dumpster Delights

Le Junque

1. karin says:

back on the dive again…I have been off about a week and am starting to get the serious ITCH! I am twisting my head side to side as I drive down the road looking for a score..LOL!
    Can’t wait to see what you do with that lamp!
    Hugs,
    Karin

2. Jen Relph says:

Hey there!

Great news! I am part of the PFM family now! Wahoo! I’m gonna start in February and would LOVE to dumpster dive with you some time! If you are ever wanting to explore the south bay…let me know!!

Jen

3. Jan says:

Love the lamp, love, love, love!!!! I ‘collect’ old lamps too…I have about a dozen just wating for me to do something with them however they’re actually all in good shape and need nothing but new wiring and a shade. Saving for my basement…..when I get around to robbing the bank that will fund the remodel!

Are you saying we won’t find so many goodies dumpster-diving your side yard anymore–??
    Booooo ; D

5. Ah yes, LOVE Aimee! She’s the best in the biz, in my opinion!
    xo Heidi

That lamp is totally adorable! Good job nabbing that!

7. That is a great lamp. Don’t you just love FREE??? Amazing that you found it where you did, guess it was meant to be! Can’t wait to see what you do with it.

8. Lauren says:

I did my first “side of the road pickup today” and I can see how it could become a habit! I scored an antique bed!

9. ohh! love that lamp. great find. I don’t think out area has magic dumpsters like yours. 😉 but my mom did find a huge old framed mirror leaning up against the dumpster at my sister’s new condo!! maybe there is hope yet!

10. Karen,
    I didn’t know ditches were good places to find booty – I thought they were places people put the bodies!