Down in the Dumpster

Good Time Charlie

1. debbiedoos says:

LOL..I call them your favorite pants. Hard to catch up girl after you get behind. Don’t worry about it, people understand.

2. Kris Vavra says:

I love your dumpster diving pants. You look dumpster diving adorable. Take your time people know things get out of whack especially when you have kids and holidays all bunched up. We are racing during the holidays to keep up so after the first of the year it is good to give yourself a break. Have a great day.
    Kris

3. Nothing wrong with staying in vacation mode!

Happens to me all the time! Not the dumpster part of course, still working up the courage for that!

5. Something I’ve meant to ask for a long time. How DO you get into that tall dumpster? Does someone air lift or catapult you into that monster?

Then again, earthlings have a strange way of evolving, so maybe you have secret, highly classified ammo!

The perfect dumpster diving pants!

xx
    S

Hope you get out from down in the dumps soon. Or do I? It is usually a good thing when you are down in the dump-ster.

Bliss

7. sharleen says:

who takes the photos?

8. Cynthia says:

You are so funny! Love your blog and look forward to receiving your emails.

9. Kekai’s looking over my shoulder and she just said, “mom, that is SO you!” ~ lol

10. Those pictures crack me up. Your brain fog is forgiven. I’ll even be back to party with you 🙂

11. The first time I saw that pic of you in the dumpster I turned the screen towards my husband and said, “She’s my hero.” I”m way to shy to dumpster dive. One of these days I’ll muster up the nerve to graduate from curb side finds to full-scale dumpster diving! (I’m always afraid someone will run out and yell at me for digging in the trash. Why????? I have no idea.)

12. U R 2 cute 2 B forgotten! Crack me up every time!