Smokin Hot, Smoky Mountain Grey and Blues

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs

1. Deb Owen says:

Great piece of furniture with a lovely, lovely finish on her! I predict she won’t last long!

2. perfect color and I absolutely love the shape and hardware of that dresser!

3. Teri says:

Love the dresser, just one novice question for you, what is TSP? Thanks. – Teri

That is a pretty color! And I’m so happy for your success selling your beautiful pieces. You rock girl!

2013 is off to a good start.

Bliss

6. Jeannie says:

Karen, love the color. Happy to hear you had a successful weekend. I’ve always wanted to rent a space and sell furniture, etc. I don’t think I have your energy level though. Keep up the good work.
    Always,
    Jeannie of
    The French Hen’s Nest

totally love this one!!!!! great job!

8. turned out gorgeous, love the color, it has such great bones!

9. Lori says:

Love this one, Karin!! I would love to start something like a Paris Flea here in Mesa, AZ. Don’t know where to begin.

Karen that is lovely! And I’m so excited for you that things sold so well – that makes it so fun 🙂

11. Rita O'Dwyer says:

How well does the wax seal? Is it impervious to water?
    Rita at Cashel1916@yahoo.com

12. Reminds me of the Hallmark movie my girls watched with me over the break – A Smoky Mountain Christmas – staring non other than Dolly Parton! She’s got nothing on your dresser though!

13. I love it! and the color. I will have to try that brand!

14. karin says:

thats why my bottom cupboards are smokey mountain..I just love it sooooo much!! I am on my second can of it..:) If that says anything..:)
    Its gorgeous!! I need to find more stuff like you…:)
    Hugs
    Karin

15. karren says:

I am so glad that I found your site. Also happy to find the paint line. Gorgeous redoux on the chest.

16. Tina says:

I am going to try this color next…it’s gorgeous!
    I do love the CeCe wax…it’s like butta.

17. PRETTY! And I love those legs:)

18. Mary J says:

Just found you. Love your site! Gotta try this!

19. Pamela says:

Love it Karen!! Thanx for partying!

20. Stacey says:

Beautiful – what a fabulous piece!
    Lucky girl!
    Thanks for sharing – have a blessed week!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

21. Cindy says:

This is gorgeous!!! I am looking for a french provincial piece to do and think I have found one. I an now looking for the post of the dresser in your daughter;s room (I had it this morning) to ask what your favorite paint pen was and now I can’t find it. I saw this one and love it giving me an idea for an old dresser I already have. I tried two different paint pens to add highlights to a couple of pieces I have already painted, one worked well but was nearly dry the other a little hard to work with (this was Pen Touch fine). The one that worked got a “smooshed” tip so I am off to find something that will work in metallic colors. If you have recommendations I would love it. I did the furniture I had in black and used antique gold rub n buff on the hardware which looks gorgeous. I have had the detailing work in my head but now after seeing your gorgeous pieces it is time to finish! Thanks.

22. Claudine says:

Beautiful, Karen!!!!
    I will try a Smoky Mountain Wash, too!!!!!
    Hugs