Land of the Free and the Save

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Le Junque

1. Love it! I belueve you could take just about any old thing and make it fabulous. I never tire reading of your “trashy” adventures! – Desiree 😀

2. cheri says:

OMG, when WILL you stop impressing me? Never. When will I quit learning from you? Never. I aspire to be as creative as you are. I’ve tried a couple of curb side finds and I’m enjoying myself. Thank you for your step by step processes. I am finding my way, slowly to this upcycle way of life and now my sister is trying her hand at some of her own furniture. Personally, I like the challenge of Texas Trash, but new purchases of furniture are fun too.

3. Cheryl says:

Woman, you are an artist! Another one for my Painting Furniture file. Most of the posts are yours, of course! Almost everything that I know about “redouxing” is from you! Thanks so much!!
    P.S. All that I scored today was another chair. But Thursday is usually my BIG day for junkin. Last week I had to unload the car after the first 10 minutes.

4. hetty says:

You’re the best in Revamping furniture. Wow, sometimes I can “see” it and go for it, but you “see” something in everything you find! Feels good to be creative, right?

Hard to believe that’s the same piece. Wheels are a must for me anymore, and I’ll be on the lookout at every garage sale when the season starts.

Bliss

6. Jan says:

Totally love the free stuff! I’ve picked up broken ugly cabinet doors just to pull the hardware off.
    Free stuff can show up at any time, but twice a year in our town we have a city-wide clean up and the spring clean up is coming soon. You would swoon at some of the treasures! Besides that, we’re a college town, and those crazy college kids will move out and leave everything that won’t fit in the car on the curb when they leave town at the end of the semester.
    I need to update the categories on my blog and will be adding a Free category of my own.
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Jan

7. sandy says:

Love it, love it!
    Great save.. free is always good and you
    did a wonderful job on this piece!
    Sandy

8. Yes! Yes! Love free and discombobulated and ripe with possibilities. Not surprised it sold instantly! — And now, A NOTE: A while back, I received the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. While I acknowledged the award, I failed to notify the bloggers I selected to be the next recipients. Please accept my apology and the overdue award. You can find acceptance rules (if you choose to participate) at the bottom of the February 16 special edition of my Weekend Highlights (at Granny’s Parlour), which will feature the 15 award recipients I have selected. Thank you for being part of this blogosphere!

9. Betsy says:

What a great transformation. I agree….don’t give up on the ugly ducklings, there’s always hope:-) Thanks for sharing.

10. gail says:

fun makeover! I love freebies! 🙂 really liking the color.

gail

11. nice blog site …thanks for share this information.this is helpful for me…………