Let’s Table this Post

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs

1. Suzan says:

Talk about making lemonade from lemons!!!
    I would have freaked out as I heard it falling – absolutely FREAKED out –
    but the basket in the tabletop would not have been born had the
    accident not happened – and wow – what a great idea – simply
    gorgeous!
    XOX

I had a client bring me a table with a tile top. As she was taking it out of the car – crash! I just replaced the top with wood, but your solution is so much more interesting! I love working on little tables – quick, easy and so mnanageable. Plus you can get really creative with small pieces and if you mess up, a do-over is easy!

3. Place a basket inside the table is very creative!

The second table you did turned put lovely as well, I love the color and the top finish looks very cool.
    I actually did a very similar table last month, if you have the time, please come on over and take a look 🙂

Yup the basket looked great in there, so a blessing in disguise with the breaks thing.

Bliss

i thnk the basket was a perfect solution! how cool would it be to put a plant in it!

6. Kathy Nielsen from Eugene, Oregon says:

I absolutely love, love, love this site. You are so inspirational and creative. I’ve gotten many ideas from you……hope you don’t mind……… I have a question for you. I bought some CC Caldwell paint, Traverse City Red and put a first coat of the paint on a table yesterday, (it was rather cold but I was painting in my garage) today I went out to see what it looked like and low and behold the the table is PINK. What happened? If I put another coat on the table will it turn red? Any ideas????? Kathy Nielsen

7. Jayne says:

You have an amazing imagination and are a creative problem solver, we need more like you in the world!

8. Pamela says:

Love um Karen! Thanx for partying at my place!

9. Donna Wilkes says:

I think it was fate that made you slam on brakes. The basket in the table is fabulous. I am sure the new owner is loving it.