Spring Buffet, at Your Service

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs

1. Kris says:

Oh my my my!!! This is probably my favorite thing that you have re loved! It is so beautiful. I need that wheeled over to my house to live!!!! It came out so so nice. That is a great score and now it is a beautiful rescued and re loved piece. I also saw a cute ruffle lamp shade in the before picture just sitting in the background calling my name. I need that too!!!! Great job.
    Kris

2. Adorable, awesome job on this piece!

Faye

3. Fran says:

Karen you were so right about CeCe Caldwell’s paint. I love love it. I used it for the first time this last week to Redoux a dresser turned TV stand for my daughter’s new apartment. I used Mississippi Mud color and it turned out great. I was so proud of my very first try. I will be returning to buy more colors very soon, and its all because of you. Thanks so much for the inspiration and step by step process on painting and all the other great ideas you come up with.

Fran

4. Hetty says:

Love the dresser! I am slowly becoming a big fan of furniture on wheels..have to search your blog how to attach them properly..

Another beauty.

Bliss

6. Fabulous. Wish I had a thrift store like that near me, but my hubs would probably divorce me — ha!
    xo Heidi

I love the way you put wheels on stuff! so totally awesome!

8. Love the color and that it rolls 😉
    Debbie

What a great color and of course I love the wheels!

10. Monica Livas says:

Wonderful color! LOVE it!

11. Jayne says:

The wheels give this beautiful piece some pleasing contrast, love it!

12. what a great piece. love the color choices. I predict it will sell fast!

13. sharleen says:

Love the colour, Love the wheels. thanks for the inspiration.

that color is beautiful!!!! love it on this piece!

15. oooh, love love love it Karen!!!!!!!! I have got to try that one out –

16. Beautiful color combination! I love how it turned out.

17. Donna Wilkes says:

Cheerful color and I love a piece of furniture on casters!

18. When we move/hubby gets a job…I am going to come and buy everything from you! This is stunning!

19. aww I love everything with wheels-so cooler! please come on over to our little linky party, Id be honored to have ya!:

:laura:

20. Rachel says:

Saw it at PFM on Thursday night. It is way more beautiful in person. Another stunning redoux!

21. gail says:

Love the color! fun piece, being on wheels! 🙂
    gail

22. Courtney says:

Loving it and sharing it at the party tomorrow!! Thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday!