Trashy Tuesday, It’s the Little Things that Add Up

Le Junque

1. sharleen says:

Hi like your junque, I too got lots of Junk these past two weeks. as I hit the “verge Pick up” here is Western Australia. where every one leaved out their unwanted Junk all at the same time. It can be like hitting the jack pot or just Junk pot. I wish I could send you a picture of what the streets look like here. you would be amazed.
    I love your idea of adding the wheels to the sofa table. keep up the good work. what colour are you thinking ??? bright sound cool.
    Sharleen.

2. Cool idea with that sofa table. It can really rock the party in a bright color!

Happiness your way!
    Sumaya

3. Jayne says:

Words to live by 🙂 I have to smile when I look at what you bring home, and I just love to see what you do with it!

4. Lil Wayne would be proud – that is the best trash ever!

5. Cheryl says:

Love the idea for the sofa table! You have the most amazing ideas, I learn so much from you. I’m off to go junkin and see how fast I fill up my car!

Hey–the ugly sofa table—
    1. unscrew the top and throw in fire pit for that toasty-warm feeling!
    2. make a new butcher-block top for that party bar!
    3. Then cut a hole in it to drop in a large, restaurant-styled mixing bowl to hold ice and some drinks!
    ET VOILA! REALLY A PARTY BAR!
    *drinks by the fire (courtesy the former top)–the gift that keeps on giving ; )

—on 2nd thought,
    make a new top from pallet boards!

I love how you can see the potential in all that ‘trash’! The true ‘junque-ness’ of it and haul it home and turn it into something totally cool and unique! You have a great talent Karen!
    ps – I posted the apron tutorial on my blog today! It was fun to go through it again. I changed it up a bunch, hope it was enough 🙂

9. You had me with the title, but then you you got me hooked with the Lil Wayne. Totally can’t wait to see what you do with the 90-fied table. How many Seinfeld episodes has THAT been privy to?

10. Boy, you hit paydirt! Sweet!
    xo Heidi

11. Kris says:

Great Junk Score!!!! Lovely treasures.
    Kris

fun and unique finds!

13. Sumaya says:

Hi Karen, just letting you know that I just received my copies of Junk Genius and Through the French Door. Thanks for the recommendation:)