Trashy Tuesday, Where does all the Junque come from???

Le Junque

1. Well, one woman’s trash is another woman’s junque, n’est pas? 😉
    Great finds — those folding chairs will rock in bright colors!
    xo Heidi

i wish!!! you are so lucky- love that round table!

3. Kris says:

You find the best treasures. I love that table too. Wow that is a great little find.
    Kris

Now that would be funny…. to pull up on a curbside find to see your name and a bow!

Bliss

Call me crazy, but it makes me wonder what is out there beyond the 5 mile radius.

Bliss

Ha~as soon as I saw the folding chairs, I was going to direct you to an old post I did on some I got! Like a year before the ones you came across. http://freddyandpetunia.wordpress.com/2011/07/26/i-just-have-to-show-you-these/
    ~The old patio table would be super cool to make a mosiac-tile top, the beveled glass light–turn it upside down for a torche-styled light or planter or fruit bowl, and that industrial wheeled base–just has SO mAny possibilities!
    MaN! You find the best junque~

7. sharleen says:

Wow, you just get the best junk. Karen. and you are so creative . I love how you showed your possible ideas for your junk. Do you do one at a time , in your mind that is ?? or do you have lots going on all at once. As soon as iam about half way through one project. Iam thinking about the next.
    Love the chairs and the bed heads . Cant wait to see what you do with them. thanks. great junk.
    Sharleen.

Totally awesome finds! I actually sighed out loud at the wheeled shelf – I know you will make something totally amazing with that! Too bad shipping all the way across the continent is so costly!

9. Kimberly says:

What are your plans for the lamp that you found? I would love to know because I have one just like it that I have hanging over my kitchen table.

10. Char says:

Awesome finds! Love the headboard and footboard! It’s amazing what people throw out! Huh?