Trashy Tuesday, the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Le Junque

1. Sorry to see your lovely backyard trashed Karen:( I know you will have it back to gorgeous in no time!
    Lovely to meet your dearest friend and happy that you could spend a lovely birthday breakfast together. Many happy returns!
    Great score on that door and dresser!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

PS: come over and check out my first almost dumpster diving find and re-do!

oh no!!!! we have so much wind where we live in the spring that i couldn’t have a screen like that- it would never survive!
    love the new door find! 🙂

3. sharleen says:

So lovely to have a good “old” friend. and be able to share your birthday together. Poor back yard though. not to worry Iam sure you will have it back up and even better than before. Love the big old pot plants. they are great. I found 4 like that on the week end. cool. have a wonderful day.

4. Sandi Reagan says:

Here’s to the best BIRTHDAY ever for you! And a wonderful year of good diving ahead!!! Your the best!

5. Kris says:

Hi Karen,
    What a lovely story about your friend. I have a birthday next week. It is amazing how many bloggers I have met that share an April birthday!!!! I love your back yard how sweet and cute is that!!!! I hope you can get it back to looking pretty again. Love that door you found too. I have a thing with doors so I love that one. When they are free they are even cuter!!! Hope you do something really neat with that door. Happy Birthday.
    Kris

I love those garage doors so much~my cousin found me some too!
    I just have to make a little trip to go collect them—
    copy-CATherine

7. That is wonderful with your friend. I am still in touch with my former college roomie. I miss her terribly. Living in a military town and a military ward, we get people in and out all the time and it’s hard to make good friends, yk? I love your outdoor buffet/changing table! Hopefully your surprise for us will work out 🙂

Yikes, sorry about your wall! But what a lovely friend you have. And the two of you share such a wonderful history. That’s very special!

9. Happy Birthday!! What fun to see an old friend – and your finds are fabulous – love that old door!