The Telephone Table is Calling

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Good Time Charlie

1. Jayne says:

Looks like you were having a blast! What fun to hang out with CeCe! The table is adorable, and yes, I totally need one, I’m constantly losing my phone 😉

your table is adorable and looks like you have had a blast!!!

3. Too funny!!! almost home – it’s been a long day of delayed flights and long waits on the runways, but looks like I’ll make my last connection back to Michigan. thanks for all the awesome hospitality!!!!

Oh I am sO jealous of all the fUn! How I wish I could have traveled to join in~my time -my trip- is coming!

5. Nina says:

Even in this modern day of age it’s still nice to know a telephone table never goes out style.

6. karin says:

Oh SOOOOOO JEALOUS…What fun you guys must have had..and that freakin telephone table is SO COOL!
    To bad you guys didn’t have any fun when you were together….:)
    Hugs
    Karin

7. Amber says:

Cute!! Thanks for sharing at the Give Me The Goods!!

8. I am visiting you via Feathered Nest Friday. This looks great!!I look forward to seeing you at My Dream Canvas.

9. Jamie says:

OMG that table is adorable! And you crack me up 😉
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

10. Cute table!! We are always calling from the (almost obsolete) home phone to find our cells around here. 😉
    Thanks for sharing the table on Project Inspired this week
    Nancy

11. Just wanted to stop back in and let you know I’ve chose this as one of my favorites from last week’s Project Inspired party!

12. Stacey says:

Very sweet table! Looks like you had a great time…
    Thanks for sharing!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

13. Danielle says:

What a sweet little table! So great to see Shelly over at your blog! Love her! Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays. x