Trashy Tuesday, Rerun! Don’t hate me because of my good junque!

Le Junque

1. Sharleen says:

Yep, you simply have to “like ” it ” forget it” and it will appear. The hard part is the forgetting part. We are liking the same sort or stuff. It’s such fun to create a world like ours. Regards Sharleen the guru. 🙂

2. You and your eagle eye, Karen — fab finds as always!
    xo Heidi

oooooh that trunk!!!!!!! i want it! 🙂

4. Pam says:

Karen – You found some AWESOME stuff!! great finds!

5. You’re in AZ?! My homeland! I’m sure CeCe has you swamped with awesome activties. Enjoy the sun while you’re here! It’s amazing what some people think is “junk” huh?

6. Sandra Fiffy says:

Are you sure someone is not planting these “fab finds” and video taping you? Then they go home and watch the video with all their friends laughing hysterically at how excited that trash picking lady gets when she finds them!!!
    I say “let em laugh” cause that is some wicked good stuff!

Were you feelin’ some -attitude- uh, jealousy from cross country-!?!
    ~Y’know ain’t nObody findin’ the lucky stuff your do. Can’t get mad at our jealousy!
    ; ) Catherine

8. still jeals of your awesome garbage! 😉 you find the best junk!

9. PS MacMurray says:

Leaving a comment improves karma? Just stopping by to see your junk does a pretty good job at it too. I think I’m going to start sending people I know who are down your way. Your enthusiasm and creativity should perk them right up. I imagine you setting up a therapy booth, like Lucy in Charlie Brown. Your advice: “Find junk that really excites you and call me in the morning!”

10. Oh my gosh! That metal box on wheels no less! You lucky girl, I’m so jealous! I don’t hate 😉 but I do wish I spied some trash as sweet as that!
    Love it!
    Oh, funny questions just came to mind: What’s the scariest or grossest thing you’ve ever come across when finding your terrific trash? Just curious.

11. Hetty says:

Nooooo, we won’t hate you because you have good junque!! But you sure are a lucky gal and I am always amazed what you do with it!

12. Wow, that is some good junk! How fun. You will do awesome things with those.
    Looking forward to seeing your projects,
    Deb

13. I say that to my girls all the time – Don’t Hate me … yes, we have a very weird sense of humor in our house!!!

I don’t hate you – well, maybe just a tiny little bit! I wonder if it’s worth a ticket to CA to dumpster dive with you?! But how would I get my haul home?

14. cúralo says:

After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox
    and now every time a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with
    the exact same comment. There has to be a way you can remove me from that service?
    Thank you!

15. Jaimie says:

Hi there Dear, are you truly visiting this site daily,
    if so after that you will without doubt obtain pleasant knowledge.