1. Sharleen says:

Sounds like you are having fun. Yes that sounds like a wonder life! . White s so liveable these days. I did the drop cloth myself. But we have the brand name printed on one side of the arm of the chair cover. Woops! I just hide it with a white hot water bottle cover turned into a pillow. And.. Goodness me! We have the exact same floral pillows. How about that. 🙂 lovely. Have a great day. Sharleen.

2. Sandi Reagan says:

You are so funny !!! Thanks for sharing so much of your life and family. I always enjoy seeing what makes the gals I follow who they are. Your children look just like their Mama…. Puppy must take after Daddy???
    LOL
    Thanks girl, Great job as usual!
    Sandi

Your slipcovers look great – I’m sure they are much more professional than mine would have been! I haven’t done the piping thing too often 🙂
    I love white slipcovers – they can always be washed and even bleached if need be!

they look amazing! so light and fresh in your space!

5. looking good! wonder if i could have your friend make a slip cover for my LaZboy rocker/recliner that’s all duck taped

Is it my imagination or is the dog expressing a bit of tude as well?

Bliss

Gosh those are cute kids! And I’m loving the slipcovers. The ruffle on the chair is a really great little detail!

8. Cynthia says:

Everything looks great, love the slipcover on the chair. The kids are cute and so is the dog.

Cynthia

9. Love the new look and your great sense of humor. You keep me laughing girl! Blessings, Patti@OldThingsNew

Looks wonderful dolly–I especially luv the ruffle at the chair!
    -btw-if you don’t want to sew in the zipper, you can always add velcro!
    Hey, the pillows–how about the longitude/lattitude pillows you liked??

11. Alice says:

Hi, love your slipcovers. I’m in your area and desperately looking for someone to make me some slipcovers. If you are happy with yours, could you let me know who made them for you? Please.

Love your blog and enjoy all your creations.

Alice

12. Christy@Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer says:

You are a hoot! I have been wanting to make a slipcover for my sectional forever, but I have a very busy two year old and I’m afraid! I really don’t want to be washing them every week…so I may ave to wait a bit longer. Yours look great and make me want mine even more!! Btw, was that a naked thing 2 running by in a flash?? So real life, I love it!
    XO,
    Christy

13. Suffering Husband says:

Oldest daughter looks like dad.
    Youngest daughter looks like Mom.
    Dog looks like son, both are red with a penchant for leaving messes throughout the house.

14. Emma says:

You don’t need June. You need me! We are going to paint those walls ASAP. Can’t wait for next Tuesday.

15. Jayne says:

I love slip covers and yours look really beautiful and very well made 🙂

16. I love the white denim slipcovers! I keep saying that I’m going to try to make some myself but I’m scared mine will look like yours….sagging and unfinished! Maybe I’ll just find someone to make me one!!

17. Marsha says:

Love your new slipcovers, they look amazing. I just did a post on my living room and how I’ll be changing things up a little with new slipcovers. Check it out over at Every Little Birdie.

18. Danielle says:

Love, love, love how the new slipcovers look. I love white covers and they are perfect with kids. Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays.

19. Hi Karen! Happy Memorial Day weekend. You are one of the fan favorites today at the Sunday Showcase from the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Pop on in and grab a showcase button for your blog. I’m opening up MIP tonight since we all will be spending time with the family. Hope to see you again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

20. Oh, I love these slipcovers!! I have a big, brown micro-suede sectional that is just begging to be covered like this {when I can afford it} someday! Hope you’re having a great weekend : )

Jeanette