A Video Tour of My Junquey Home!

Good Time Charlie, Le Junque

1. Sumaya Warwick says:

That was an amazing experience Karen. Like I was right there with you…I could even hear the wind in my ears…You have an impressive junque collection there:)

Wow, that is quite the collection of junque! I know you’ll be working your magic on all of it! So fun to watch Karen!

3. Kris says:

Karen,
    You are so adorable and I loved your video. You have some great treasures!!!! I made a beautiful headboard out of my old vintage doors. Just a thought!!! I love the old doors.
    Kris

4. Jayne says:

You’re a natural!!!!! And I feel way better about my numerous piles, stacks and layers, thank you!

5. Kaaareennnn, Love it! I saw a lot of treasures in there. My neighbor just had one of those towers installed maybe you could talk to him. I’m sharing this on my page 🙂

6. Kim says:

It is always so nice to see someone else’s treasures/projects. 1. I love your collection. Makes my fingers itch! 2. I no longer feel so alone with having a similar collection. However, I am lacking the “tower”, so far (it’s probably only a matter of time.

7. Jesse says:

Loved the video tour!!!

8. Hetty says:

Thanks for that great Home Tour! Love all your junque, I would feel right at home! yep, that high pole will get you noticed, Karen. Can you hang a flag in there or will it disturb the “connection”?

Oh what’s a little junque among friends right? So do the menfolk sit out under the stars trying to contact Mars on the radio?

10. debbiedoos says:

You are the queen of scores indeed! Thanks for your sweet comment Karen about my doo.

11. debi beard says:

you have some of the best junk ever! and your video was awesome! I subscribed to your Youtube channel and will be excitedly waiting for the next video!

12. One of the things I appreciate about you, your blog and what you share with the world is how you keep it real. Many DIY and home decorating blogger’s lives seem perfect all the time thanks to internet editing. No one can live up to those standards! Keep showing us all what real life looks like.

13. Karen – I love you!!! You make me smile every time I open up a new post and recognize myself in your daily antics. My home always looks pretty good on my blog but that’s because I move my projects from one part of the room to another to do photo shoots! I’d love to come to your house, sit down on one of your stacks of wood and have a nice long visit over some iced cold (or even luke warm) lemonade.

Love your authenticity and great sense of humor.

Patti@OldThingsNew

14. haha. you crack me up! p.s. I feel like my house looks about the same so you’re in good company. 😉 I told my husband the other day that this time we are finishing all the pieces that are taking over our house before we bring any more in. To which he responded “I’m not going to stop looking on Craigslist though, and if they’re free…). Looks like we’ll never get it all out!

15. Gwen says:

I’d be laughin’ if I didn’t have a garage covered in half-done projects and a pile of scrap wood! Oh, the insanity!!!

I have put myself on a Junque diet and am going to finish what I’ve got before I pick up anything else… it’s a good thing I don’t do it for the public or we’d have nowhere to even sit down, yo!

16. Rachel says:

Wow great video! You have a great since of humor!!

17. Suffering Husband says:

Cool antennae. It really stands out!

18. Karen – you just spoke for all us bloggers.

19. Ka’iulani just LOVES you! She asked, “Is this the girl that always makes you laugh when you’re on the computer?” yes ~ then, after we watched the video she asked “Has Karen been doing this longer than you?” yes “Oh, then I guess I know what our house will look like in a few more years” LOL!!! Thanks for entertaining us tonight!!

20. Saja says:

The video was unavailable! So sad.