Dental Cart Makeover?

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs

1. What a sunny disposition:) Made the stress drain right out of my body and putting a smile on my dial!

(see, I was a bit grumpy up till this point)

Great job, great choice of colors. I enjoy your transformations GTC:)

2. How fun!! I worked for a Pedodontist for 15 years!

3. What a gorgeous piece. I Never think that it’s the same cart.

Happy Monday,
    /CC girl

4. So cute!! Love the yellow, it’s like sunshine 🙂

5. mj says:

Always something new from CeCe. Endurance……sounds just perfect for the old metal kitchen table on wheels that’s been sitting on my back porch forever.
    Your choice of color is inspiring. Yellow is likely to be my new turquoise!
    As usual, you come through again! Well done.

6. Jill Floryj says:

Great makeover! Love the industrialness of it!

7. Kris says:

Karen,
    Another great relove!!! The yellow is perfect. So sunny and sweet.
    Kris

8. Cynthia says:

This is a great makeover! Love the bright color.

Cynthia

9. Heather says:

Great job! The color choice is perfect, and I love the old square hardware pieces.

adorable! that color is SOOOO fun!

11. How fun is this! I love when you can give new life to something that was used for a totally different purpose 🙂

12. Karen, your cart is adorable! Looking forward to trying the Endurance. I just received a shipment from the CeCe Caldwell’s Warehouse Friday but the Endurance wasn’t ready to ship yet when I placed my order. Hopefully it will be available for us soon.

13. As a dentist myself, I had to check this out. It looks great. Much less clinical!
    Nice job.

14. Pam says:

That turned out awesome! You did it again Karen!

15. Nina says:

Another new product? I hear a class coming on.

Egads, sounds more like Arizona than San Diego! Bring on the sea breeze.

17. Mary says:

What a great wee cart and a fantastic happy colour too. I just love what you did to it, I also love the trolley wheels. Mary x

18. What a great transformation. I love it! Yellow was definitely the best color for this piece.

19. Adorable! I love the metallic top, perfect!Thanks so much for sharing on Project Inspire{d} 🙂 Pinning

Nancy

20. Katie says:

I freaking love this! That yellow is just awesome! How fun that it already has the towel rack on it too! Great job!!

21. Danielle says:

I love that yellow. So happy! Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays!

22. Lucky you! Love seeing unique secondhand finds used as decor like this. Great makeover!