Madame H, Ready for Her Close Up

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs

1. When she walks into a room all eyes fall upon her in awe of her beauty. Breaths are held momentarily….and as if she has cast her spell, all other heads turn to stare. They want to drink of her beauty until they can no more!

2. Susan says:

I just love the piece and the color combination! The style of the buffet is just fabulous!

3. Sharleen says:

Karen, we are so liked minded…. Is it possible to send a photo of the chair I just did in the same colours??? Great minds think alike. Love your work. As always. Sharleen

oh i love this! the shape is amazing! what a versatile piece! and love the finish- gorgeous!

5. This piece looks great, grey and yellow are one of my fav color combo’s. how much is she? I might just have to come out to Livermore (my old stomping grounds) and check out the Paris Flea Market! 😉 Char

6. Kris says:

She is so lovely. Another masterpiece. Love the color combo.
    Kris

7. Jill Floryj says:

What a delightfully lovely thing she is! Well done Miss Karen!

Oh pretty! Love her shape and that great color combination!

9. I still don’t know how we ever exited the freeway that day ~ lol! Sometimes things are just meant to be! Had a great time pickin’ with you!! She turned out great ~ headed out to paint myself today, wahoo!!

10. Looks great Karen. Love the name!

11. Angie says:

Ohhh I just love the grey and yellow together – you’ve inspired me!

12. Cynthia says:

She sure is a beauty, love the color combinations. NJ is pretty far to come for a peek.

Cynthia

13. Donna says:

Karen – so love this piece! I’m honored! Thank you so much! Wish I could see it in person! Miss visiting with you!

14. Yum-may! Love that grey and yellow together. Supah trend and supah hot! Great job!

15. Katie says:

Love this – it’s soooooo pretty! I’ll be featuring it on my Friday Favorites post 🙂

16. Karen, I love the 2 tone colors! Perfect for Miss Madame H! 😉 Thanks so much for sharing on Project Inspire{d}…pinning! 🙂
    Nancy

17. Danielle says:

So pretty! Good thing you and Shelly missed your zip line! 🙂

18. Madame H is fabulous and will be a feature tomorrow at Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House. See you tomorrow, my friend! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse