Trashy Tuesday, Junque Just Finds Me

Le Junque

1. Susan says:

Love the desk! Crazy what people will throw away!

2. Wowsers Girl! I need your karma! That desk is divine. The stools are exactly what my son and his wife are looking for in their new kitchen. Indiana needs dumpsters like Cali. 🙂

3. That desk is AWESOME!!! Good luck getting that car in the garage! 😀
    xo Heidi

4. That desk is fantastic! I would have grabbed that right up, too. Can’t wait to see what magic you work on it!

5. Jill Floryj says:

Pulling staples is my worst job – I’d pay well to have it done too!

Forget my other comment….. where are the ocean breezes from the BAY, not San Diego.
    Bliss

7. Cynthia says:

Loving the desk you found and I can’t wait to see the transformation!

Cynthia

8. maf says:

So, where do you find the best dumpsters/dump sites (not specific to your area) generally?
    You find wonderful stuff!

9. Karen says:

OMG, what great finds! I am absolutely in love with that desk. No doubt about you, you find the best Junque.

10. Oh man, you’re either really patient or really lucky! Great stuff! Also, I’m in awe of your garage organization. Mine looks like a sawdust factory exploded.

11. Blondie says:

I am so glad I found you. I love your humor. Look forward to reading more (going backward/then forward).

12. Katie says:

What great finds! Good to know I’m not the only one collecting chairs that are collecting dust, lol. I will get to them some day, along with my new obsession with light fixtures, haha. Those drawers I saved may need to take a back seat…

13. Jayne says:

That desk is amazing as are those chrome chairs 🙂

14. Love the desk but I also love the dresser storage idea! That is a lot of easy access and the peg board on the side is stroke of genius. I am now on the hunt!

15. Jeannie says:

The desk is great, and I know that you will make it fabulous. If I had a truck or van and a garage I would do the same thing. I had to pass up a beautiful antique desk today because I have no where to store it.
    Jeannie