Trashy Tuesday, My Junque Smells Like Roses

Le Junque, Upcycled Decor & Accessories

1. Susan says:

Score on the flowers! The TV cabinet is cool! I like it when they convert them to pet beds, I just think its a great use for those old cabinets!

Great find on that tv cabinet. Bar cart, aquarium, shelf, whatever right?

Bliss

3. Cynthia says:

I think that TV was a great find and you can make it into a really cool bard cart. The flowers really still look beautiful. I would never think about that.

Cynthia

4. Jill Floryj says:

Amen! Some trash is actually treasure not garbage!

5. hetty says:

Those flowers are beautiful Karen! Wow, that tv is really cool, and yes, I remember…please let us know what you made of it!

6. Jayne says:

Who would throw out such pretty flowers!? Great fine!

7. Kris says:

Wow you really got a great dumpster dive with the flowers!!! So sweet and pretty. Wow I am surprized now one from the wedding took home all those pretty center pieces. Their loss your gain. I bet your house smells great. I know you will come up with something absolutely stunning for the TV cabinet. You always do. You are after all the furniture whisper and will do miracles with that cutie. Can’t wait to see what you do with it.
    Kris

8. Sandra Fiffy says:

A few years back, I stood inside a Disney World resort hotel and watched in total horror as a Disney employee began to remove annuals that filled a huge planter. He then proceeded to throw them in the trash and replace them with new plants (the same kind)! If I could have put them in my luggage to bring home I would have.

I would have totally taken those flowers too!
    In fact—the wedding we were at a couple of weeks ago, all the guests were riffling through the table arrangements to leave with their own bouquets! : )

10. Hey, I’ll take flowers any way I can get them. And many times, I edit my pics only to find random caps, toys, particles of food so salsa lid is nothing!

My sister and I bought our parents a tv very much like that one when we were in high school – they still use it! Those were not the days – at least with tv technology!

11. Terri says:

Love the pretty flowers and finds. This is really wierd: PLEASE don’t mess with old tvs till you research this: My ex boyfriend and someone else told me this when I was doing the same thing with an old tv, ( he’s an electrician) . There is a part inside these old sets that has a VERY STRONG electrical charge of some kind, even when they are disconnected from electricity. It could kill or seriously injure you. PLEASE look this up and be safe, Terri