Happy 4th of July! Freedom to be Moi, (or just odd)

Good Time Charlie

1. You are right! We are very blessed in this country. I intend to savor the day and give thanks for all that we have. :o)

2. Happy 4th to you and yours, Karen! Hope the day is exactly what you want it to be. 🙂
    xo Heidi

3. Hapyy 4th Karen! Fun post 🙂

4. Haha! Happy 4th to you Karen. Blessings, Patti@OldThingsNew

5. You may call it odd. I call it adorable. You are so awesome to show yourself right out of bed, when so many are putting on a perfect face at all times. I couldn’t live without my blender either. Never tried broccoli, but always use spinach.

6. Fran says:

Great post Karen I am very thankful to live in our country and have our freedom. Thanks for letting us in on a little of your day, so cute and funny. You do a good job with the writing also to bring us all in. Have a great day. 🙂

7. Mandi says:

Love the green lunch from the red blender! I do it too…chunks and all. Just got a ‘Nutri-Bullet’, it is ah-maz-ing! NO green chunks now!!! (this is not a paid announcement! lol)

Have a happy 4th!!
    m

8. Debbie says:

Love this post Karen. You’re so darn cute, I can hardly stand it. 🙂 And I loved seeing this little glimpse into your life. My counters look very similar, much to hubby’s chagrin. If I start having the same thing for lunch, will I be as tiny as you? hee hee. I’m thankful to have the freedom to sit out on a dock with good friends, watching the boats go by, sipping my cocktail, smelling the burgers and brats the husbands are cooking up for lunch, watching the kids jump in and out of the water, while I catch up on my favorite blogs. Enjoy your day!

Debbie

9. Have a fabulous, pink 4th!

10. Love it. All of it. I love your statement hair!! Great post, Karen.

I hate you for being able to get ready in 17 mins flat.
    Everything else—seems normal to mE! ; )
    Hope your 4th is FAB my friend!

12. PS MacMurray says:

On or around the 4th, we frequently think of our many shared freedoms, but not so much about the freedom to be original. Isn’t it ironic that even in this context we still struggle with personal image. We’re uptight about appearances and often forget to relax in the moment and let our hair down. Thanks for the reminder. PS: I bought a hair clipper a few months ago and shaved my hair very short. Total bliss… whatever people may think. A small gesture to claim more freedom.

13. debi beard says:

lol I thought the bag of pet hair was a sleeping dog or cat! i love your pink hair Karen!