Dumpster Wedding Finds

Le Junque

ha ha! i wonder if that marriage will last if they just trashed it all!

2. I am always in awe with what you are able to find. It really is incredible people just throw out all this stuff they must have paid a fortune for. And on the other end of the spectrum, craigslist people are constantly asking way too much for their items.
    Alas, that is why I love garage sales because I can get stuff almost as cheap as free since it is so much work to have a garage sale the last thing someone wants to do is put anything back in their house.

3. Crazy! You’d think they’d keep the sign. The frames are great, too. Someone is going to be sorry they didn’t hold onto this stuff. Great finds, Karen! I did a little garbage picking myself this morning – a really big and heavy frame, very ornate. It must have had a mirror in it at one time.

4. Cynthia says:

I can’t believe they got rid of that sign either. At least you would think they would keep that for some time, weird. That is some collection of frames too. Good for you.

Cynthia

Those crystals are great! You find the best stuff!

6. Jayne says:

I still cannot believe what people throw out, it’s crazy!

7. hetty says:

Amazing finds! I don’t get it – on every corner we have containers for cloths/books and stuff. People still throw it in the trash.

8. Katsy says:

Ok, that quote is just weird! And don’t people know they can donate books to their local library for a tax write-off! LOL. Happy book-crafting!

9. Nina says:

I think I need to come your way one night and dumpster dive. What great finds.

10. Paula says:

Who are these crazy people that throw away such great things. FRAMES? REALLY? CRYSTALS? REALLY? Someone should find them and get them some help. But lucky for you, oh the thrill of treasure hunting. By the way, I have twins too. We call our daughter our Blue Light Special. Remember when you walked into Kmart and they had a great sale on something you didn’t know you needed? Dumpster diving and curbside are like that too.