Vintage Twins, Nightstands with Jewelery

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Le Junque

1. Love both your twins, Karen! I really like the softness of that color, too. It was perfect! 🙂
    Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces

• GTC says:

Thanks Larissa! I love this color, I kind of get stuck on a color for a little while, I think I am stuck on Young Kansas Wheat right now.

2. Jan says:

There is absolutely no reason in the world to climb into a stinky dumpster when you find treasures like that sitting on the curb!
    Beautiful! Those won’t last long!

Jan

• GTC says:

Thanks Jan!! I really couldn’t believe my good fortune with these two. I haven’t had to actually climb “into” a dumspter in a while!

3. Tricia M says:

Oh they turned out perfect!! They are such a great pair with great lines! And your human twins are pretty cute, too!

4. Francine says:

These turned out lovely !!!
    Francine

5. Too bad I’m not in the area! I’ve been looking for some like this. Would love them with baskets in the middle! 🙂
    Great job!

I LOVE how you put 2 pulls on the drawers where the old brass pull used to be! I will have to remember that fabulous idea!

• GTC says:

Thanks Jill! I am so excited that there is a Hobby Lobby in my neighborhood now! I saw those teeny little knobs there and knew that would be the perfect fit for these little nightstands.

7. elaine simmons says:

Why can’t I ever run across jewels like that?!! Well I can match you with the other twins……..I have boy/girl twins too! Has anyone ever asked you if they are identical???!!! lol

• GTC says:

Elaine that is hilarious!!! Umm….Yes! I got it more when they were little, AFTER I had explained they were boy and girl. Every time it just left me sort of puzzled, then amused! I have come across so many bloggers with twins, something in the water!

8. Aren’t they lovely?! The nightstands AND your kiddos. 🙂
    xo Heidi

9. Hetty says:

Both of the twins are adorable! Did you paint only one coat, Karen? love the finish…I am experimenting myself with cece’s paint.

10. They’re adorable!!

11. Danielle says:

Adorable! Good luck at the flea market. Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays. x