Just Add Wheels. Rolling Furniture Part Un

Furniture and Cabinetry Redouxs, Le Junque, Tutorials

1. Jan says:

Eeeeek! I love all of them!

This is why I snap up casters any chance I get. I even snap up totally destroyed pieces just to get the casters—or the feet—off the bottom.

Jan

2. I’m with ya, Karen. Love the wheels!!

3. I have a secret love of furniture with wheels. It makes it so much easier to clean but yours look so much better than mine {your furniture is always gorgeous!}. Thanks for sharing at this week’s Project Inspire{d}.

Pinning.

Hugs,
    Mary Beth

In my head I heard Steve Winwood singing while I read this post. Just roll with it baby…

5. I love the one with the big casters!! You should come share this on DIY Sunday Showcase!! A party I co-host and its open now!!!

Shelly
    minettesmaze.blogspot.com

6. Abby says:

Oh I just love rolling stuff. It’s so handy, and it looks fabulous. Love all the pieces you’ve done!

I’m with you, just love anything with cute little wheels!

8. JaneEllen says:

I am a nut for old high boys that have casters on them, the small casters that look like they couldn’t support the piece. If I ever find one I can afford that baby is gonna come home with me, no matter what shape it’s in. I’ve passed up too many pieces cause hubs didn’t want to bother with it. No more. Once I get it home and he sees me trying to fix it he’ll jump in.
    I love all your pieces with the casters, the industrial ones on that dresser are awesome, love em. We could use a couple sets of those for things hubs has made with pallets. I’ll be looking into that website for repro casters. My favorites of pieces you featured are the aqua piece and the little table you said you were going to use in your garage. Well I’ve drooled enuf and you’ve inspired me so think I’ll say – Happy weekend

9. Danielle says:

Your castered furniture all looks lovely. Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays! x

10. Wheels, wheels, I love how the wheels really do add a sense of fun and “this century” to your fabulous redouxs, Karen! Thanks so much for linking up your awesomeness with the DIY Sunday Showcase.
    Cheers to you and yours,
    Therese

11. Tammy says:

Love this post! Just wanted to let you know that the link for the anthro inspired dresser actually links to the island above it. I searched and found the post b/c I wanted to see how you did the numbers, but I just wanted to let you know. You can delete this once it’s fixed. 🙂 thanks so much!

12. Love it! I need to pull the collection of castors I have kicking around out of storage and think about using them on projects. Thanks for the inspiration!

13. Dillon says:

I am in fact glad to glance at this webpage posts which
    contains plenty of useful data, thanks for providing such information.