Trashy Tuesday, Sometimes You Just Have To Say Goodbye

Le Junque

1. Mary says:

A good job well done, and huge congrats are in order, I love how the coffee table will make many FAB items and your friends things you got for a song – Well ! My eyes are normally brown but today they are decidedly green ! You’re a luck girl !! Have a great Christmas. Mary in Scotland UK.

2. mj says:

I love that coffee table! Just a little paint would make it absolutely fabuloso in my living room!
    I’ll go cry in private about its demise.
    Mary in USA

3. Jayne says:

Congrats on the clean out, I must say, I loved see your friendly checker inner Tyler!

4. You got some great stuff from your friend, Karen! Love those birdcages.

You always have the best and most eclectic collection of junque EVER!

6. Blondie says:

Congratulations on the purging. I know it had to be difficult. Look forward to many more “Trashy Tuesday” posts in 2014.

good for you! i need to do that but am waiting for warmer days…. so i can work in the garage!

8. kirby says:

I need to stop curb collecting–my friend drove by our house the other day and said that the carport looks like an episode of “Hoarders.”

9. Ooh clever thinking with that coffee table! I had to laugh at the thought of you asking the man at the dump for his picture lol lol lol lol! 🙂

10. Dorrie says:

Your garage is my inspiration for the evening! I finally cleared the last of a big project out of the garage. I got in the mood to recreate our hall closet here ( http://wp.me/p3TQ9i-yZ and made ) and made it into one for the little kids and tonight…le garage!!! She shall sparkle once again, if even for a fleeting moment!

11. debbiedoos says:

You gotta feel like a million bucks Karen. Nice job and good stuff!!!!!